Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I daydream about living there sometimes, because I liked the food and the booze and the general atmosphere. it's just that the bar for living comfortably there is very high--pretty much have to be an experienced professional of some kind to be anything but dirt poor and sharing a place with a bunch of people.

My 35 year old work buddy, who has 5 kids, has started wearing his hair in a faux hawk. He's got a receding hairline but it's like, mostly evenly receding, with thin hair. It's not a good look, but, I mean, I guess.

If you had 5 kids at 35 years old you might wear a faux hawk too. Poor bastard.

If you had 5 kids at 35 years old you might wear a faux hawk too. Poor bastard.

I just hope that Napa bangs five times by 35

• Like 2

I'm clearly losing my edge as I thought about 5 times before sending and tried a way to reword it as to not hurt my boy Naps. He knows I got nothing but love and hope he bangs 5 times by Saturday. Girl or guy.

Last night I was 50 miles or so North of Seattle and when my buddy heard he invited me to come stay with him and another buddy of his that was over at the duck club he manages on Smammish Bay. So when I got done with work I headed over to find out he had us all set up with a trap shoot over the water out of a couple of their duck blinds. So we spent the evening shooting clays, drinking beer and eating pizza and wings. Great time and a really good diversion from being in hotels 4 nights a week.

Only for some reason I didn't sleep worth a crap and then he comes in with coffee at 6:30 am. So today I did the absolute minimum I needed to do and checked into my hotel at 3:00 and took an hour and a half nap. Now awaiting room service.

• Like 3

Nothing like finishing up work early and catching a nap. My boss will be gone all next week so I plan to sneak out at least once.

What time is the Kansas game on Saturday?

• Like 1

I actually feel like this week has flown by. My assistant gets back from maternity leave tomorrow, so I'm working to get her moved back to me. My boss says it will take weeks, I said okay thanks and then bitched about it to my Dad.

• Like 5

Got a big budget meeting tomorrow with the VP's. Thinking of leaving about halfway through to go change shirts and act like I didn't. Sort of like I had hoped to do last year but ultimately didn't.

Good stuff, Napa.

• Like 3