Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i'm guessing that was brvy. brvy or mcgee. the bastards, i love em both.

this KU team is very good. villanova is also very good. i'm already nervous for this game. KU by 15.

Any big plans for th weekend?

I might buy a new suit. Just time for a new suit.

At my lunch yesterday one of my professors from law school, who is of counsel at a well respected firm in town, said he wanted to have lunch with me because "they" had been talking about me for a position because they're expanding. I was taken aback, having never thought a move into a firm would be possible. I'm not sure anything will come of it, but it was a cool thing to hear.

• Like 3

Look at this guy, a regular Kim Wexler he is.

Get that suit. You've earned it.

I need to do better networking. A coworkers husband, whom I'm friendly with, works at principal as an analyst. I should set up a lunch some day to pick his brain.

• Like 3

Work has been kicking my rear end all week. I took out almost $1M from our revenue projections due to some formula errors I didn't catch in draft one. Overall the amount is immaterial, less than 1% of revenue, but were losing some large clients this year and so the VP's are working with razor thin growth margins and it is not immaterial to that amount. Not looking forward having to explain my mistakes.

Look at this guy, a regular Kim Wexler he is.

Get that suit. You've earned it.

I need to do better networking. A coworkers husband, whom I'm friendly with, works at principal as an analyst. I should set up a lunch some day to pick his brain.

Excellent BCS reference.

I don't believe "whom I'm friendly with" is correct. I'm sure Colby will break it down for me, but if you need to use whom, I woulda went with "with whom I'm friendly"

I could care less if I'm using proper grammar here.

I believe you meant that you could NOT care less.

Moving in with the lady friend. Only thing that sucks worse than lifting heavy stuff is doing it when you have an awful cold.

GO JAYHAWKS

#prayforfritzy

• Like 2

i'm guessing that was brvy. brvy or mcgee. the bastards, i love em both.

this KU team is very good. villanova is also very good. i'm already nervous for this game. KU by 15.

I picked Kansas to win it all, Holmes. I don't root against my predictions, no matter how baseless

I believe that I can't tell if your getting the joke or not.

Dude

Everyone calm down. Tilty, how's the roads this week?

They were long and desolate this week. Flying up to WA next week.

So brvy is the one. I leaned more towards him anyways, that scoundrel.

I had nothing to do with whatever you are accusing me of.