I Called In Sick Today

My SIL is not letting a player live by actually selling their eggs instead of letting me have them for free. Luckily my older brother came through and I got 2 dozen to get me by until my SIL comes to her senses.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure you meant an hour west of Vegas, correct? An hour east would be in Arizona.

How many shed businesses are in Pahrump Nevada? Even if you signed up two, is that seriously worth a 9 hour drive with gas, hotel, insurance, etc, for your company? Maybe I'm not understanding how big of a piece of the pie that we're taking from the poor people in this scenario.

Oh, yeah, West.

There are 3 shed dealers in Pahrump and 2 of them are clients plus one, soon to be two, in Vegas. One of the Pahrump dealers was my highest volume dealer last year, though they probably won't be this year. You'd right that it doesn't make sense really to spend a day driving here, a day visiting dealers, and a day driving back for 3 dealers but I only do it once a quarter so it's not too bad.

I don't have my Phd, so you can't really call me a professor or the other professors get pissed.

But to answer your questions: yes/no.

My SIL is not letting a player live by actually selling their eggs instead of letting me have them for free. Luckily my older brother came through and I got 2 dozen to get me by until my SIL comes to her senses.

I don't understand this sentence. Are you saying your SIL was going to force you to give your brother like 4 dollars for some eggs? That can't be correct.

LMAO. Women

• Like 1

Best believe if I show up and they have eggs I'll be taking some home free of charge.

But I can't really blame her for selling them for $5/dozen when she can instead of saving me $2.

And I bet if I actually told her "I'm coming over this weekend hold some eggs for me" she would and I also wouldn't pay for those. I was mostly joking you guys.

They have 8ish layers so they only get 2 dozen every 3 days.

Sure, if you don't mind supporting #BIGCHICKEN and their steroid riddled caged factory farmed birds.

These are local, organic, cage-free, steroid free, free range brown eggs. Good luck paying less than $5 for that at a store.

I do not mind supporting #BIGCHICKEN.

It's my company's 40th anniversary so they're celebrating. Yesterday we got a catered lunch and a free piece of clothing from the company store. Went with a blue/black sporty pullover. Should be perfect for golfing or walking the dog.

• Like 1

Thanks. Good point. You should get a jacket.

My dog needs to hurry up and become trustworthy. His giant kennel is really fvcking with my fengshui.

Should only be another 2 or 3 years.

Apparently my wife has planned out the weekend for me. Saturday we (read: I) will be BBQing for the family, her parents, bother, nieces and nephews. Sunday, for Easter, we will be going to the in laws for dinner. Doing the double dip because one of my neices can't make it Sunday for some reason and no one wants to leave her out since she'll be home from college.

Also, none of us go to church or in any other way celebrate Easter.

• Like 1

I get to eat my own BBQ?

Oh, right.

Jackie Brown has been on cable a lot lately and I can't get that song, Street Life, out of my head. Great song in s great movie. Max Cherry is a great name. If I ever change my username here again it will be to Max Cherry.