• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That's hilarious.

Incidentally, I had to ditch my pillow for a thinner model a couple months ago because my neck was giving me trouble from the damned thing being so thick. If I hadn't tossed it I'd send it to you for a doggie chew toy.

lets talk about this bed frame. i'm not impressed, nap. no headboard? what are you going to pound a lady's head into?

Ron said I have the room of a serial killer for that exact reason. An actual bed frame/headboard/night stands are in the works.

Tilt, I actually found the pillow to be too thin as of late. Going as far as propping it up with a second pillow. Blessing in disguise this happened. He probably deduced that my pillow was causing my poor sleep and did me a solid. Poor guy, punished for being a bro.

• Like 3

no, no women in our group. the bathroom doesn't constantly smell awful anymore. I think the policy is working.

Being told where to go to the bathroom would make me rage. How are the anger levels in your office?

I bought some Eames repro chairs. The plastic armless ones with the dowel legs. Going to put one in my bedroom. Not sure about the other one but it was $70 for some or $115 for 2 so I bought a pair.

Photo please, and let's talk placement.

My dog is super great at going up to hot chicks at the dog park. Pretty proud of him. Should be a video if you click on it.

th_A539EA7A-8023-4728-99FE-DBE40CF8B80F_zps5wyelpcx.jpg

Fantastic!

I still haven't forgiven Frau for ignoring the last few dog pics. They had the exact faces she wanted

My apologies, I'll go through and see if I can find them. I'm assuming Lola is still the quiet dictator. (Hey! Does she bark? Make any noise--more or less than Bruno?)

I have no doubt that some people will love it but I'm worried about people who won't. I don't like it when people bring their baby to the bar...

Stahp. Dogs at a bar say, "Hey! I've got an awesomely balanced life. I nurture myself and others. I have an awesome headboard."

Babies at a bar say, "DCFS know me/don't worry I'll only be here for 35 minutes/high school was the best time in my life."

Tilty, my pillow pal, I got some bad news...

YZ6Hu1L.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, more of this. I'm sorry, what's the dog's name? I think you got dog from brother, and maybe it's a male? I'm hoping fixed, right?

• Like 1

Who wore it best, Frau? Lola might just have that look you're looking for.

Lola

ltGRtPf.jpg

Bruno

nOItr0S.jpg

Hi! I found this photo, and the members' only jacket photo. Am I missing any? Okay. I like this picture more than the other, mostly because it's in the space of dogs being idiots, and frankly your animals look like they've got the "I'm going to kill you" cat face. Buy a douchey fedora and see what they do.

These chairs in gray.

http://www.amazon.com/Poly-Bark-Plastic-Dowel-Leg-Natural/dp/B00PY8CI3A?th=1&psc=1#immersive-view_1457625200484

I'm thinking ones going to go in the corner of my room not pictured above next to my closet. As a place to sit while I contemplate my fit for the day and also as a place to sit while I put on socks.

While you're here...I'm going to get this duvet cover once I find a duvet that fits it.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/395743-dkny-city-pleat-twin-duvet-cover-grey.html

I have grey sheets, light blue sheets, and white/light blue window pane sheets. Bed frame/headboard will be a dark brown color. I've got some prints picked out to go on the wall that's opposite the wall with the door that all feature red, white, blue, black. I'm attempting to find frames for them.

My question is...I want drapes to go over that window that's over my bed. I'm thinking a blue color. Thoughts?

Dog's name is Mack. He is neutered. I did get him from my brother. He is a giant sweetheart who loves to cuddle/is a wuss.

• Like 1

Lola doesn't bark or make noise when she's out on walks, even though she pulls towards other dogs and seems to get hype.

She occasionally barks at us or Bruno if she wants some attention, and when they play/fight, she gets so loud. Sounds like two dogs murdering each other.

You can always hear the difference when a real fight pops off

• Like 1

Dog's name is Mack.

This reminds me of one of my favorite movie quotes of all time; from the movie Funny Farm.

Lola doesn't bark or make noise when she's out on walks, even though she pulls towards other dogs and seems to get hype.

She occasionally barks at us or Bruno if she wants some attention, and when they play/fight, she gets so loud. Sounds like two dogs murdering each other.

You can always hear the difference when a real fight pops off

I miss having a dog, and have never owned two. My friend has one, and I bet I could swing a house-sitting gig for her, but her dog's a jerk. The dog isn't properly house broken.

Nap, I like those chairs, I looked at similar re-pros at Cost Plus. The duvet looks good--remember color!

beeteedubs, I am "working from home" today. I just made plans to meet for a hike with my favorite lesbian on Sunday. I blew a job opportunity. feck.

Anger levels are pretty OK in my company outside of the client service people. I am generally pretty angry but it isn't related to the toilet situation. I'm just tired of working 70+ while other guys work less and make 2-3x. But that's life I suppose.

I've not brought babies to bars, but I've brought them to bar & grills if that counts. They're super well behaved. Like, they're generally pretty good, but they're especially good in public.

Fernie any good? Never seen them around here.

That Unibroue looks tremendous, and I don't have any idea what style it is.

Stone has a new Red IPA that's really good. Close to Nugget Nectar in quality.

I'm drinking this tonight:

14280285886_ea17a74a2d_z.jpg

watched Horace and Pete ep6. horribly brutal, loved it.

I was in this investment committee meeting this morning, and the news about the european central bank breaks. the euro tanks, and the guy who rules the committee with an iron fist starts pounding his chest about how he called this, etc. etc. then draghi makes some additional comments, and the euro does this:

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/USDEUR:CUR

the second you start making predictions, you are made to look like an idiot. that seems to be the universal truth.

• Like 1

The chili was not good. Too much cumin. Will not be repeating that recipe. The turkey burgers I made last night were actually p good.

I thought you couldn't taste because you can't smell anyway?

Also, I love cumin.