Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

While Frau wants to marry for money, which is what you should do on marriage two, she still wants to find that passion. She can't bring herself to cheat, so she needs it all. Someone that stirs the loins, and the mind

And as essay so eloquently put it, a girthy rig

• Like 2

Man, TO calling out HM with a "shots fired" is the funniest thing I've seen this week.

HM? Did you mean MH?

• Like 1

my department had its pooping privileges revoked for the nicer set of toilets. multiple times per day, this guy in our group would go in and take these awful poops, and he never courtesy flushed. so now we all have to go poop in a different set of toilets, which are obviously seeing more volume as a result.

I have taken to just pooping after hours.

• Like 1

the email the director had to send was worded to blame it on client complaints or something. the CEO basically dropped by one night to break the news over bourbon. when we asked what prompted it, he just nodded at the offender (who had earbuds in and wasn't paying attention / participating in the bourbon) and said "some people here have bad bathroom etiquette."

the CEO drops by our department a few times per week to drink, shoot the shit with us, etc. it always surprises me when the younger guys just get up and go home in the middle of those conversations. not only is he a blast to hang out with, but he basically just opens up about the business planning behind the scenes.

• Like 2

the CEO drops by our department a few times per week to drink, shoot the shit with us, etc. it always surprises me when the younger guys just get up and go home in the middle of those conversations. not only is he a blast to hang out with, but he basically just opens up about the business planning behind the scenes.

Bright future, those guys.

• Like 1

Listen, if some black Mizzu freshman was named Phog, you'd be making jokes about what a dumbass name that is, but because he's some old white Kansas geek, I gotta show respect? Psst, please.

While Frau wants to marry for money, which is what you should do on marriage two, she still wants to find that passion. She can't bring herself to cheat, so she needs it all. Someone that stirs the loins, and the mind

And as essay so eloquently put it, a girthy rig

You all have been listening to me, and my small romantic adventures. I'm not looking for money with marriage number 2--if I get married again guy has to have my income/savings or greater. I'm looking for kind, funny, smart, and chemistry with any partners.

my department had its pooping privileges revoked for the nicer set of toilets. multiple times per day, this guy in our group would go in and take these awful poops, and he never courtesy flushed. so now we all have to go poop in a different set of toilets, which are obviously seeing more volume as a result.

I have taken to just pooping after hours.

the email the director had to send was worded to blame it on client complaints or something. the CEO basically dropped by one night to break the news over bourbon. when we asked what prompted it, he just nodded at the offender (who had earbuds in and wasn't paying attention / participating in the bourbon) and said "some people here have bad bathroom etiquette."

I am so disturbed by this. It is ****ed up an office place can tell you how to move your body, where to go. Also, do you work with any women?