I Called In Sick Today

you missed telling us cool jimmy goldstein stories, so better make up for lost time.

I'm sorry, I have none. Last week I did see Ron Jeremy and Betty White, both in the wild.

Ron Jeremy lives in a building where a donor has an office. The donor is eccentric and has his "office" in a residential building. Betty was at a work event hours later. I felt an unwinding, like, "Hey, maybe LA has given me everything it can offer."

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Food: I ate at Forma in Santa Monica, an Italian place that's a little trendy. The exciting thing it features are pasta dishes that are tossed inside a giant bowl; the bowl being a parmesan reggiano rind. Humanity does not cease to amaze.

Work has been tough, and I'm starting to drink more. No extra weight, yet. Last weekend I had a lovely 24th Street IPA, followed by three or four cocktails, including a Corpse Reviver #2, and a Eastsider.

Did I tell you all I'm starting to date more? Um, I flamed out already and ended a thing with a very wealthy but awkward, kind man. I couldn't picture kissing him--but he's seen Hamilton three times! Oh women are the worst.

Huh. Jimmy is a big whig on the LA art scene. I thought, at least. He just gave the Big Lebowski house to the LACMA, and he looks like a weirdo, I figured you had some dirt.

I don't think he's particularly philanthropic, except for architecture and the NBA. Maybe if I worked at SCI-ARC? I'm going to a Lautner house tour...

I miss basketball and I'm thinking of getting cable.

have any of you cashed out on bovada? whats the process these days?

Well, I typically cash out 2-3 times per month. The process is that you request a check for up to $3k (if it's more than that, they break it up) and then they FedEx or DHL it to you within a week or two - I think they currently say 10 business days. Then you have to deposit it. (I've had two bounce from them out of hundreds in the past 10 years or so...and they made it right quickly.) Oh, and you get one free check per calendar month...after that, they're $50. I think some people have a Western Union/Moneygram option, but you can't request as much and the fees are higher.

interesting. i certainly spend a lot of time at home with nothing to do and some online poker would sure pass the time. i might could look into this.

Colby regularly does cash outs on that site. Not to talk out of school, but I know he mentioned the last one may have had some issues. Maybe he'll chime in and give an opinion on cash outs

I've never once cashed out from an online poker.

Colby regularly does cash outs on that site. Not to talk out of school, but I know he mentioned the last one may have had some issues. Maybe he'll chime in and give an opinion on cash outs

I've never once cashed out from an online poker.

I did chime in. :)

The one with the issue was a couple of checks ago. They put the money back in my account plus the $15 fee I got charged.

I wish I could blame drugs, but senility would be more accurate. If I make it to 70, I'll be a dottering old man, that still checks out young girl's butts and boobs

• Like 1

oh man, i did some hot research on delaware trusts today. we got a guy wanting to do south dakota instead of delaware and i gotta get him to delaware. i can do it man. I CAN DO IT.

I flamed out already and ended a thing with a very wealthy but awkward, kind man.

I'm sad about this one. I wanted you to have a kind man. Hopefully you find another soon.

• Like 1

I'm sad about this one. I wanted you to have a kind man. Hopefully you find another soon.

She wants a kind man as well, that's a tad further down the list, behind funny, attractive, total shag hound, wealthy, then kind

• Like 1

She wants a kind man as well, that's a tad further down the list, behind funny, attractive, total shag hound, wealthy, then kind

I think Fraus biggest obstacle is going to be finding a man that can keep her interest for more than a month. She's into a lot of different things and I can see her finding a lot of guys boring.

Oh, and you forgot kissable Ronnie. She's mentioned two or three times now that she punted on a guy because she couldn't imagine kissing him.

• Like 1