I Called In Sick Today

NYPD Blue is one of my all time favorite tv shows. I've been watching it again lately actually. So good.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Been a while since I've done one of these so:

Chicken Breast Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Arugula

Slice chicken breast almost in half, and fill the opening with a mix of goat cheese, lemon zest, chopped arugula, milk to soften, and salt & pepper to taste. Lay in saute pan over medium heat for five minutes, then turn, season, and cover.

IMG_5864.jpg

Cook for about 5 minutes more, or until the chicken is done, then remove to a platter.

IMG_5865.jpg

Deglaze pan with a cup of white wine and reduce by half. Add a cup of chicken stock, turn heat to high, and reduce by half again, stirring constantly.

IMG_5866.jpg

Serve with rice pilaf and steamed beans. The sauce goes awesome with the beans too.

IMG_5872.jpg

• Like 4

Took the pup to the dog park. He is not a Winner. He was aggressively humped by a malamute and then subsequently taken down multiple times by the same dog. His favorite thing to do was to go person to person hoping they would pet him. I also massively underestimated the amount of mud that would be present and he is in need of a bath. So I went and purchased a new shower head so I can give him a bath.

Sounds like the prototypical Golden Retriever to me.