• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Work upgraded us from the iPad Air to the iPad pro. This thing is fast and beautiful but it's so damned big. Like carrying around half a lap top. Going to take some getting used to. Still deciding whether to keep the air for personal use. They've given us the option of sending it back or paying $250 to keep it.

Buy it. iPads are great.

I might do something irresponsible and get a dog this weekend. My brother wants me to take their 8 month old golden but he's a tank already. Plus all that hair. He's a great dog though. And he's house broke and has his shots and doesn't chew up stuff.

I found a super cute yellow lab puppy though.

• Like 2

Buy it. iPads are great.

I might do something irresponsible and get a dog this weekend. My brother wants me to take their 8 month old golden but he's a tank already. Plus all that hair. He's a great dog though. And he's house broke and has his shots and doesn't chew up stuff.

I found a super cute yellow lab puppy though.

Hmmm

Hittin' some -5s or so over the weekend, with much colder windchills.

Signs I know you but I don't.

I didn't realize you were talking about the weather until the last word. I assumed you meant Racer5

• Like 1

I like the air too. I have used it for personal and and business use since I've had it and will with the pro too. Everyone has a tablet here so not sure I really need the air. $250 is a good deal though for a year old iPad so I'll probably keep it.

Oh, Nap, sure you know this but goldenseal are (usually) very high energy goof balls. Super great dogs I woukd just worry about him being home alone while you're at work all day.

Yeah, I mean, I assume it'll be walks in the morning and night. Which will be good for both of us. Maybe even over my lunch hour if it's nice out. My apartment has a big open area that I've seen people letting their dogs run around in not to mention there's 3 dog parks within walking distance of my place. And worst case scenario I just give him back to my brother.

Shaq has a podcast, and on one episode he made a prank call to a Chinese restaurant where he just kept saying things like, "I want the Jackie Chan soup" in a cartoonish Asian accent until they hung up on him. It might be my favorite moment in the history of podcasting.

Thanks for the link.