Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Was quite tired from watching the kids all day, but I felt that I really needed to put in a Friday night work session since I hadn't since Jan 8th (stuff just kept coming up that I preferred doing). Turned out to be a good result. Got 3rd in a decent MTT and cash went pretty well. Had three different hands of unusual note. I called an overbet bluff on the river with A9-high on a 4-straight, paired board at 1/2. I also folded KK correctly pre-flop at 10/20. And, I won an $1142 pot at 1/2. Anyway, +$6.1k overall...great start to February.

• Like 2

mk, are you still a trader? I think Strat would like to get in that game.

If that wasn't a one night pop in, I'll happily write up some cliffs for my boy mk, the man who shunned me for lunch in South Beach, while I stood outside of his hotel room with a. Boombox, playing Wilco songs

• Like 2

yes, I went back to school and got my MLIS a couple years ago.

You're gonna ride to the top and eventually get it changed to the Stratty Decimal System.

Ronny, JLL, either of you see the movie Burnt? Saw it tonight. Pretty interesting movie following a chef coming back from addiction to try and get his 3rd Michelin star.

I've been on a bender this last week. I am really hungover and feel shitty this morning, but I promised myself I wouldn't stop until the Super Bowl is over. I'm going to have to power through this.

• Like 1

Ronny, JLL, either of you see the movie Burnt? Saw it tonight. Pretty interesting movie following a chef coming back from addiction to try and get his 3rd Michelin star.

I haven't. Saw someone ask Mario Batali about it and he said that's the way kitchens were back in the day, but not anymore. I'm assuming there was a lot of yelling and dictator behavior.

Heard it sucked.

Shove it up your ass Thera.

I haven't. Saw someone ask Mario Batali about it and he said that's the way kitchens were back in the day, but not anymore. I'm assuming there was a lot of yelling and dictator behavior.

Yeah, at one point it looked like we were watching Ramsey on Hells Kitchen. I'm not sure people that have no interest in cooking or the restaurant business would like it.

I watched it but Tilt didn't ask for my thoughts so I'm not sharing them.

I apologize Napa, I was specifically thinking about the cooks in the thread. Please share.

Shove it up your ass Thera.

Yeah, at one point it looked like we were watching Ramsey on Hells Kitchen. I'm not sure people that have no interest in cooking or the restaurant business would like it.

I'm pretty sure Gordon was a consultant on that flick. I seem to recall him doing some press for it and he did drop a few mentions about in his FB around opening weekend. Whatever Mario said, I'd imagine there is still a significant difference in the way fine dining kitchens run in Europe vs. U.S.

• Like 1

talk about a serious breach of secret email protocol. napa i'll see you for punishment in my top ten thread.

turned off the superboringbowl. put in JURASSIC WORLD on blu-ray. love chris pratt.

That movie sucked. I like Pratt though.

Why not watch him in a better movie like GotG?

I invested $20 into two squares at the last minute, won $250. Can't be mad at that. I had no idea. Had to be told I won. #senile

I don't even know what this means, but good job. Free money!