• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm ASSuming Frau has hacked essay's account and he's tied up with his eyes propped open, Clockwork Orange style, being forced to stare at a TV that isn't even showing sports for ficks sake.

Don't even joke about something like that.

Nap, don't do it. If you kill yourself, you do it on a Monday. It's just common sense.

It is gonna be a long day, and weekend. I did take Monday off, but it's contingent on the person that called in sick today (legit, kidney stones) coming in on Monday. If she can't, I have to.

Doing the wife's birthday dinner on Saturday, going to someone's house for the game on Sunday. Don't want to, as I'm old and don't like being out on Sunday at 11pm, especially if I have to work on Monday. I'm old. Plus, the dogs. I worry if we've left them home for too long, besides work. I'm becoming a homebody. Hey, at least it's cheaper to be this way than what I used to do, which was head out, get lunch, grab a drink here, go somewhere else, have a drink, and just explore in general.

I'm gonna make a big pot of chili tomorrow. Maybe some Hankey pankeys for the big game.

I made chili last night. Pretty solid. Perfect amount of heat for me, too much for the wife

Poblano peppers had more kick than they usually do.

Ground beef

Onion and red pepper

Diced tomatoes (one can of tomato sauce)

Beans (I drained and rinsed then)

Spice blend.

Pretty tasty. I like raw onions mixed in with it. Also cooked macaroni elbows with it for the wife. Didn't mind them

• Like 1

What are Hankey Pankeys?

I borrowed my friend's deep fryer and I have a multipack of wings. I need to break them down, then find a good recipe. I have buttermilk that I may soak them in, with spices, and then make some real wings this weekend

I'm 95% sure the cleaning staff stole my headphones off my desk a few weeks ago. I have a couple pair of headphones and it's possible I took them home and then subsequently lost them but I didn't find them while moving and I'm 95% sure I left them on my desk and then the next day they were gone.

If Paris Jackson took a genetic test, what sort of odds would you need to bet that she actually was Michael Jacksons biological daughter?

She was absolutely genetically engineered.

Survival of the fittest right there. When you see an opportunity you gotta pounce or some other schmuck will.

Strat has a gf he hates and is obsessed with bourbon. You're caught up.

really appreciate that

aw, geoffrey's all grows up? i texted him tonight and he's icing me because i am a terrible friend, i assume.

no hard feelings, buddy.

I drank at the office with coworkers like every day this week. bourbon has this distinctive, far-traveling smell, multiplied by the number of people with pours. every time I bring a nice bottle to the library, it starts a hangout snowball.