I Called In Sick Today

For $20 milly you put up with an ordeal.

No truck stop blowies. There was a cutie 20 something at a dealer I was at today. The owner caught me taking a peek at her ass and just shot be a big, knowing smile. Believe me, it's the rare day when a decent looking woman is working at a shed lot.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Believe me, it's the rare day when a decent looking woman is working at a shed lot.

Yeah, I've always heard that shed lots are notorious sausage and uggo fests.

• Like 2

Yeah, I've always heard that shed lots are notorious sausage and uggo fests.

Heh

Oh yeah, KC folks. There were a few people on my Facebook talking about a taco place there called in a tub. You guys been there? They said they have the best greasy tacos but they lost me on the powdered cheese. Trip report?

Everyone knows Kansas City is the definitive place for Mexican food.

That was the funny part. Everyone was going on and on about how "they have the BEST Mexican food". All I could think was have you ever been to LA? Or....Mexico? Clearly not.

there's an in a tub a mile from my apartment. i've never been because it looks like a dump.

Yeah, you wouldn't want to get ecoli or anything.

Sometimes dumps put out the best food, especially in that type of food

• Like 1

Maybe I'll go to show my man tilt some support. You know what, I'm doing it tonight. Look at me, living life!

Now you're doing something for us. I like it

DM me your dad's celly just in case you don't post again, I can check up on you

• Like 1

Welp, we got a packed house tonight. Even going to have to turn some people away. Might have to stop by the watering hole and treat myself to a beverage afterwards. Maybe there will be a young lady also preparing taxes tonight that I can dream about inviting out but not actually do it.

Nap, I got a burrito right here for you (grabs crotch).

Ronny that would be a conversation for the ages. My dad would really welcome the idea that I spent all my time talking to people on the Internet.

• Like 2

Nap, I got a burrito right here for you (grabs crotch).

Ronny that would be a conversation for the ages. My dad would really welcome the idea that I spent all my time talking to people on the Internet.

Like I don't know know how to tell some lies. I wouldn't mention Internet forums. Don't be ridiculous

I'd tell him we were lovers, that you were a chubby chaser

• Like 1

so after a long day of awesome lawyering, i made my way to the hallowed IN A TUB.

CaaeUEoUcAM5_NF.jpg

it looked just as i remembered, which is to say old and kind of sketchy. i ordered four tacos. my choices were cheese tacos. cheese and meat. and cheese, meat, and bean. so i went cheese, meat and bean OBVIOUSLY cause i'm a goddamn man.

CaalJ-aUAAENifk.jpg

CaalLTSUkAAuMTO.jpg

they were a little small, and quite greasy. but goddamn if they weren't absolutely delicious. i got some mild sauce to go with it and that was very good as well. in the end the only regret is i only ordered 4. next time its 6 minimum and quite possibly 8.

so thank you tilty, you're the man.

• Like 4

and the ladies can build ON THIS (grabs crotch).

speaking of "ladies," where is frau? i don't miss her or anything, but it is pretty rude to just stop posting.

wouldn't it be funny if napa got some guy audited. i think it would be. hopefully there's a lady taxer there and he's looking over her W2s RIGHT NOW.

• Like 2

Funny you mention that...the IRS just so happened to stop by tonight to make sure we're on the level and wouldn't you know it they decided to "audit" my first return for the evening. Of course I fvckin nailed it. Our site coordinator said in all his years of doing it the IRS has never stopped when we was there.

So, it makes sense that they would when I was doing my first solo return ever.

All in all I did 5 returns which is horseshit because they said they were only going to do 30 people tonight (3 X 10 preparers). I want to know who wasn't pulling their Brvydamned weight.

• Like 3

so after a long day of awesome lawyering, i made my way to the hallowed IN A TUB.

CaaeUEoUcAM5_NF.jpg

it looked just as i remembered, which is to say old and kind of sketchy. i ordered four tacos. my choices were cheese tacos. cheese and meat. and cheese, meat, and bean. so i went cheese, meat and bean OBVIOUSLY cause i'm a goddamn man.

CaalJ-aUAAENifk.jpg

CaalLTSUkAAuMTO.jpg

they were a little small, and quite greasy. but goddamn if they weren't absolutely delicious. i got some mild sauce to go with it and that was very good as well. in the end the only regret is i only ordered 4. next time its 6 minimum and quite possibly 8.

so thank you tilty, you're the man.

Exactly what the posts I saw said, greasy, small and delicious. In your pic the taco kind of looks like a jack in the box taco.

Oh, was it real or powdered cheese?