I Called In Sick Today

I'm sorry, did you say that you had your super reignite your pilot light three times last week?

Nice. :hifive:

Coincidentally, Schneider from One Day at a Time died this week

If I was banging my super, I wouldn't be so goddamn cold.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

At what point does it make sense for some investor guys buy up like 90% of the ticket options?

never. it would never make sense. plus it would be impossible to actually do. you'd need the amount for the tickets in cash, and you'd have to hand pick them, so they would need to manually entered. think about it, its impossible to do.

hey you don't retain me for my looks. i'm here to advise, and as your attorney i advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. just a tiny taste, you won't need much.

• Like 1

speaking of which, i gotta fly to SAN FRAN tomorrow. not looking forward to it.

It's a great city!! Where are you staying?

SF has a lot of dicks. A lot. I think a scarcity model would be better, maybe NYC? I just googled and came up with this website, also below for those too lazy to click. Please appreciate goddamn Civil War hero Rhett Butler put this data together.

American cities with the highest ratio of women to men Place Total

population Male

population Female

population Sex ratio Pembroke Pines, FL 154,750 71,515 83,235 85.9 Jackson, MS 173,514 80,615 92,899 86.8 Miami Gardens, FL 107,167 50,121 57,046 87.9 Birmingham, AL 212,237 99,337 112,900 88.0 Shreveport, LA 199,311 93,354 105,957 88.1 High Point, NC 104,371 49,002 55,369 88.5 Winston-Salem, NC 229,617 107,878 121,739 88.6 Montgomery, AL 205,764 96,687 109,077 88.6 Greensboro, NC 269,666 126,793 142,873 88.7 Mobile, AL 195,111 91,783 103,328 88.8

Compiled by Rhett A. Butler gplus-16.png. This page was created 2013-Dec-31 and last updated 2014-Jan-07.

I've never turned off a pilot in my life. That's no way to get upgraded to business class.

I've chickened out, temporarily. All pilots are as they were.

Who are the cocktail snobs here? I love the Corpse Reviver #2. I've had them here and there, but had an excellent one this afternoon. I think it's my new lifelong relationship.

1 oz. gin

1 oz. Cointreau

1 oz. Lillet Blanc

1 oz. fresh lemon juice

1 dash absinthe

Tools: shaker, strainer

Glass: cocktail

Garnish: orange peel

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a chilled glass and garnish.

• Like 1

speaking of which, i gotta fly to SAN FRAN tomorrow. not looking forward to it.

Whatever you do, do not refer to the city as San Fran or Frisco while you're there. Trust me.

I won't be spending any time in the city. DrivIng to Orinda and staying out there at a Marriott. Client lives there, meet with her in the morning and then immediately back to the airport and home to my sweet bed.

How high value does a client have to be to warrant two people flying across the country to visit them for 2 hours? If you only have one meeting, why not fly back that night? What is so important that it has to be done face to face?

Curious minds and all

• Like 1

Who are the cocktail snobs here? I love the Corpse Reviver #2. I've had them here and there, but had an excellent one this afternoon. I think it's my new lifelong relationship.

1 oz. gin

1 oz. Cointreau

1 oz. Lillet Blanc

1 oz. fresh lemon juice

1 dash absinthe

Tools: shaker, strainer

Glass: cocktail

Garnish: orange peel

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a chilled glass and garnish.

I have never even heard of most of the stuff on that ingredient list, let alone tasted. Well maybe "most" is a stretch, but there are definitely a couple things I've never heard of.

Next week I'll be flying to South Carolina for a week of meetings if it makes you feel any better SA.

How high value does a client have to be to warrant two people flying across the country to visit them for 2 hours? If you only have one meeting, why not fly back that night? What is so important that it has to be done face to face?

Curious minds and all

This isn't even an important client, really, there's just some serious issues so I need to go and have some conversations and document some things for when the courts get involved. But we travel like this all the time for a few hours with the client. Just has to be done. When I go to Florida next month I'll fly in, do a meeting in Miami that night, drive to Jupiter, meeting next morning, fly right home. Just how it's done.

Next week I'll be flying to South Carolina for a week of meetings if it makes you feel any better SA.

Damn, that's gotta be what 6 hours? ive never been to the Caroline's, hopefully someday though. For more than 16 hours.

• Like 1

How long is it? 90 minutes I was hoping.

Yeah, something like that...maybe 2 hours. Just depends on the day and time of day. I-95 around Miami is often pretty awful, but it's mostly fine north of that.

I'm not entirely sure where the Miami client lives, but I'm thinking its southbeach. I might have to swing by the clevelander if there's time. Or suggest we go there for dinner. I don't know if we could get in or how that works but that would be sweet.

I doubt your client lives on South Beach

Mid to south Miami to Jupiter is 90 minutes without traffic, 2+ if you get any kinds of rush hour. Miami is mostly awful

Damn, that's gotta be what 6 hours? ive never been to the Caroline's, hopefully someday though. For more than 16 hours.

Just about. It will be broken up though by an hour or so layover in Dallas.