• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

was 1994 Sandra Bullock, as seen in the incredibly awesome movie SPEED, one of the most wifeable women of all time? she is just so beautiful. what a wildcat.

Plus the internet really never would have been popularized without THE NET.

everyone get their powerball tickets? i went in for 30 bucks. why the hell not when its gonna get near 1 billion.

Go me one ticket! Figure that's enough to let me daydream until I found out I lost.

I like to wait a day or two after the drawing. Let's me dryhump the american dream that much longer before being forced to snap back into joyless, soul-crushing reality.

Definitely a shit beer.

I have no tickets in play.

Had a bunch of singles left in the fridge, working my way through them:

Long Trail Smash (A single hop/single malt series they just started. This had mosaic hops; came out very well)

Sierra Celebration

Foolproof Revelry (Russian imperial stout)

Still have left:

Anti-Hero Eugene Porter

Lawons's Super Session #2

some Glutenberg thing I won't drink that a female friend brought over. The other 3 beers in the mix pack were awful, so I won't be touching this one either.

natural light never did me wrong. blueberries are for muffins.

was just scoping houses on the best golf course in KC after i win this lottery. what a life i'll live once i have 300 million.

I understand buying tickets with co-workers, but I probably haven't bought a random lottery ticket on my own for 20 years. I do hope someone from the thread wins. That would be great.

No one won. They are estimating 1.3 billion, but I would guess that it will be 1.5b or higher.

http://www.nbcnews.c...143b20b25edb014

Definitely a shit beer.

Had a bunch of singles left in the fridge, working my way through them:

You beer snobs may be interested to know that I consistently get deliveries of Hill Farmstead from my dad. Close family friend is part of their management team, which works out great for me.

No one won. They are estimating 1.3 billion, but I would guess that it will be 1.5b or higher.

Sweet, there's still a chance!

• Like 2

I was really hoping somebody would win so I don't have to spend another $20.Unreal nobody won with the amount of tickets that had to have been sold. At what point does it make sense for some investor guys buy up like 90% of the ticket options?

• Like 1

Good question. They're saying 1.3 Billion but it's going to be higher then that by Wednesday no doubt. Even some of the poker pros/math geeks on Twitter were talking about how the numbers are now in the it makes sense to play range.

Frau,

There is a Scandinavian deli that famously serves these deli plates with like cured meats, fish, eggs, sprouts, etc. on what looks like a small, circular, metal pizza tray. I recall it's in or near LA. Do you by any chance know what I'm talking about? My google skills are failing me.

• Like 1

You would think that there were more than 350 million quick picks. I wonder how the machines work, in regards to duplicate numbers generated.

I think it's completely random, so it's possible that with so many tickets being generated there will be multiple duplicates but some that aren't used at all. I mean, I'm making that up, but it sounds right.

Rockin the vintage Members Only jacket, getting ready for some 60 degree weather.

7uHmpHe.jpg

That idiot!! I love him.

Have I talked about my heater situation? I live on the west side of LA, in a neighborhood I can't really afford, in a shitty apartment with very little insulation. I have a in-wall type heater, with a pilot light. It's very, very easy to turn off the pilot, and for whatever reason, I'm squeamish about relighting it. I've had to ask my apartment manager to relight mine three times in the last three weeks.

I extinguished it again yesterday, and I'm going to ovary up and figure this thing out. Um, this afternoon, after I go out for a movie and lunch. If I blow up the structure, please have Brvy pray for me.

Frau,

There is a Scandinavian deli that famously serves these deli plates with like cured meats, fish, eggs, sprouts, etc. on what looks like a small, circular, metal pizza tray. I recall it's in or near LA. Do you by any chance know what I'm talking about? My google skills are failing me.

Hmmm. No, I don't. I ate some Winner devilled eggs last night while drinking a $15 dollar cocktail.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, did you say that you had your super reignite your pilot light three times last week?

Nice. :hifive:

Coincidentally, Schneider from One Day at a Time died this week

• Like 1

Funny, after we took those pics of Bruno and tried to get the jacket off of him, Lola came up and messed with a bit and he kinda lost his shit on her. She came right back at him.

Basically, Bruno is a guido from Jersey and that jacket only magnified it.

• Like 1