Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i support you in this Ronny.

Crap

Guess I'm wrong, nap. Your lawyer came at me hard and played to my weaknesses. You'll be receiving his bill shortly.

• Like 4

i'd see the strokes, eagles of death metal (partially just to support them still playing gigs after the Paris thing), gary clark, the killers and perhaps cold war kids.

snap judgement: quite a few of those "bands" look like the hipster equivalent of an industry manufactured boy band.

I imagine it's the type of woman where you wake up in the middle of the night and she's holding a knife to her wrist because she thinks you're dreaming about another woman.

Pretty sure you just gave Sklansky a role playing idea.

• Like 3

i'm VERY suspicious of any girl that messages me first on tinder. i'm assuming there its something really wrong with her. am i safe in this assumption?

90% of the time, yes. But would it be worth it for the 10%?

the music isn't the issue, its the idea of going to a festival, like a hippie. i don't stand among the commoners, i lord above them or i stay home.

The bigger problem is that it's not just harmless hippies anymore. It's a few hippies, some hipsters, some weirdo EDM people (whatever they're called), and a bunch of complete douchebags.

• Like 2

assuming the 90% doesn't murder me, the 10% can feel my disappointment AND THEN SOME.

i'm trying to imagine an amount of money someone would have to pay me to attend a musical festival. it's over $5,000, i know that.

• Like 2

I haven't heard of 90% of those bands you all listed. I didn't bother to open the link. One of my wife's cousins (A really good guy) has gone to the Kid Rock cripuisemthe last three years or so and just goes on and on about what a blast it is. Even took his dad last year. I look at he pictures of wall to wall hillbilly/rocker/rednecks and can't even imagine not jumping off the ship within 36 hours.

Of course, with Randy's tragic demise, I believe I'm the oldest here. So...yeah.

I have always been a huge baseball and football fan but I think I enjoy the offseason, following coaching changes, free agent signings, the NFL draft etc... Even more than watching the games. If I could pick any profession I'd be a football GM I think.

Being catfished would be the highlight of the new year for SA. I was going to say decade but then remembered he managed to find a female that let him penetrate her, however briefly, last year.

• Like 2

I'm so glad I'm missing the Tinder/Grinder era of dating. The bot ratio is like trying to find a partner on Chatroulette. Plus, every single person uses a comically slutty bio, to the point where there is no way to know which ones are actually cool and which ones are just trying to be funny, unless I talk to them for a long time. If I wanted to get to know you through conversation, I'd strike one up IRL with someone who wasn't statistically a bot anyway. Hard pass.

I'm Greg Cote, and that's what it was like back in my day.

Edited for pronouns.

• Like 4

Being catfished would be the highlight of the new year for SA. I was going to say decade but then remembered he managed to find a female that let him penetrate her, however briefly, last year.

Let's not forget that SA has a genuine Winner story involving cocaine and a public sex injury.

• Like 3

there's a few nights of my life that resemble winning, that is for certain. solid sports day, folks. playoff football for the chiefs, and then a KU game at 7. onward to the final four, folks.

a girl on tinder just asked me for coffee. i just can't get past the idea that it's really a man and if i show up i'll be mugged or worse.

there's a few nights of my life that resemble winning, that is for certain. solid sports day, folks. playoff football for the chiefs, and then a KU game at 7. onward to the final four, folks.

a girl on tinder just asked me for coffee. i just can't get past the idea that it's really a man and if i show up i'll be mugged or worse.

Mugged at a coffee shop?

• Like 1