• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

"Hi...I'm Napa...do you know brvy?"

:takes sip of coffee I just got from breakroom:

"Yeah"

"Cool, me too"

"..."

"..."

":... Intensifies:"

"Have a good one :walks to cubicle:"

haha. Perfect.

"Like" revoked.

If you thought he did that, you clearly don't know Napa. Neither does essay, obv

Only I know my boy Napa. He dont talk to people at work unless he has to

• Like 3

If you thought he did that, you clearly don't know Napa. Neither does essay, obv

Only I know my boy Napa. He dont talk to people at work unless he has to

And even sometimes when I have to, too.

It's finally getting to that point where for the first time bands I followed in their prime are reuniting to play lucrative shows. I'm not much for rushed nostalgia, but I will say that James Murphy was hilarious on MySpace.

MySpace...ugh. Though opi remember when I was on MySpace then Facebook came out and I thought it was the dumbest site ever.

It's finally getting to that point where for the first time bands I followed in their prime are reuniting to play lucrative shows. I'm not much for rushed nostalgia, but I will say that James Murphy was hilarious on MySpace.

"sounds like: a sandwich with not a lot of meat and stuff on it"

i didn't get the hype for that movie. keanu was his usual wooden self and the action was good but nothing great.

I thought they did a great job creating a unique world without ever having to actually explain anything. It's much easier said than done. I thought the action was somewhere between your reaction and the hype...certainly enough to really enjoy it.

I have a new idea for the reddit thread. "I just inherited 20-something million dollars and am pretty sure my wife has been cheating on me, how can I protect this money in a divorce?" The personal finance/relationships hybrids do pretty well.

• Like 4

There could possibly be an angle where she wants to stay with him when she finds out about the money, so we could get some TRP publicity when they use it to confirm hypergamy.

Its weird how time goes as far as old bands. One time on Myspace, I posted a picture of my Ibanez 540 PII from the late 80's on someones page and Jeff Hanneman messaged me asking if I wanted to get rid of it. Had I known he was going to die early and get that "Died Early Metal Legend" status, I would've definitely traded it for some roadworn guitar that he was sick of.

• Like 1

I've been going collar out since the 1990's.

I used to go to raves wearing slacks, button down shirt (collar-out) over a matching suit coat, get high as a kite on X, go up to the balcony and smirk at all the pacifier sucking assholes wearing t shirts and glitter.

Nothing engenders more existential self-consciousness among losers than someone dressed business-casual who's taking the same drugs, pointing a glow-stick at you and laughing.

I might get a cartoon out of this.

Hmmm, I always pictured you wearing gray sweat pants (the drawstring Russell Athletics kind, but not name brand, generic) and a slightly different colored gray T-Shirt, with stains. Oh and your old man mephisto walking shoes.

• Like 3

Even if you're at a rave, high on E, you still have the collar under the sweater. There's no excuse and there's no situation where it's acceptable. I don't care if you think you're flying across the Grand Canyon on a magic carpet while dead stoned on Molly, you've got to look classy.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're describing. Can you give picture references?

Also, I was oddly on Facebook before I was on MySpace. Probably one of few people to have that distinction. There was a social network before that though...Friendster. I initially had no idea why there was a need for another one.

sure thing colby.

here's what not to do

41vsKlu5g-L.jpg

notice how he looks so disheveled, and low class, with the collar flopping in the wind like a limp penis.

HERE'S HOW TO LIVE

skyfall5-collar1.jpg

so classy. i always wear my collar under the sweater, within the V, as it were.

Hm. Not something I've personally had much experience with...when I used to wear sweaters in colder climates, it was typically over a t-shirt. The primary time I can think of something close to it was a non-buttoning sweater-vest and dress shirt combo...but no way to tuck that in. I think both looks are fine...the second definitely looks more British.