Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What are you thinking you'll go with? Story about some incredibly convoluted revenge on your cheating wife and her lover? Maybe something about a crooked cop who got his comeuppance? Stray cat that saved your life, complete with the picture posted in this thread a few pages ago?

I think you're best off hitting them with a confirmation of something conservative they aren't quite ready to let go of. On the whole, they are very "justice boner"-driven, very resentful of women, and very resistant to the idea of systematic advantages white men might enjoy or the idea of taking action toward this. Maybe a tale of revenge over a false rape accusation or a cheating whore, or maybe some kind of reverse racism at a PC workplace.

happy new year homos.

played cards against humanity with blondie, her mom and stepdad, and one of blondie's friends after the kids went to bed. More than once I found myself thinking "the folks from the sick thread would have appreciated my play much more than these people do." apparently parents and grandparents don't find pedo jokes as funny as people here.

I actively dislike that game. It's for people who can't be funny or crude on their own. I've played it two or three times, once sober, once drunk. Didn't like it either time. Got a good chuckle the one time someone had some pretty dirty cards, but otherwise, I find it stupid. I realize I'm in the minority. It's for unfunny people that long to be funny

The more I think about it, the more I think a woman who is bad at her job needs to get you punished and steal credit from you, all via a comical PC policy where men aren't allowed to talk in meetings, and you have to have some kind of clever revenge.

Edit: possibly a sexual harassment citation over asking her out or looking at her or something could be involved. Redditors have a lot of anxiety about social miscues.

yeah he posted for a while under a new name then when napa asked for his money wang disappeared again, never to return.

That's sad. Was he still funny?

I think you're best off hitting them with a confirmation of something conservative they aren't quite ready to let go of. On the whole, they are very "justice boner"-driven, very resentful of women, and very resistant to the idea of systematic advantages white men might enjoy or the idea of taking action toward this. Maybe a tale of revenge over a false rape accusation or a cheating whore, or maybe some kind of reverse racism at a PC workplace.

You know what might work? A twoxchromosomes post about a horrible first date with a redpill guy and how she put him in his place. A clincher would be having a friend create an account where they could claim to be the redpiller in question.

I actively dislike that game. It's for people who can't be funny or crude on their own. I've played it two or three times, once sober, once drunk. Didn't like it either time. Got a good chuckle the one time someone had some pretty dirty cards, but otherwise, I find it stupid. I realize I'm in the minority. It's for unfunny people that long to be funny

I agree, although I do like the company a lot - they do very cool/funny shit with their popularity.

• Like 1

I like the angle, but here are some things that need to be considered:

1) Many of these stories exist (and often seem fake), so it would have to be an exceptionally well done piece. I think Scram is up to that, though.

2) 2XC has a good nose for trolling.

3) Because TRP is basically a fantasy world, and because the community just attacks you and tells you are did it wrong and aren't a real alpha if you admit something didn't work, it seems very unlikely a true Piller would out himself in a humiliation.

I think for this to work, you'd need to establish the Piller now, and then have him either a) out himself with some kind of table-turning drama bomb, or b) somehow make it look like someone doxed him in the thread.

Edit: maybe make a thread around the same time in TRP, with a lot of damning and specific details matching the woman's story, but with outrageous lies to make himself look awesome.

i'm obviously not cool or hip, and i don't get reddit at all. it's hard to follow. i hate the way it looks.

It's confusing at first, but you get used to it.

You might want to look into Alien Blue for your iPad and phone. It's a better experience. There are also extensions and standalone clients like Reddit Enhancement Suite and Reditr that give you a lot of functionality on desktop, but have an even steeper learning curve than the web app.

Edit: maybe make a thread around the same time in TRP, with a lot of damning and specific details matching the woman's story, but with outrageous lies to make himself look awesome.

Those were all good points - I think making another thread at the same time would make things pretty obvious. Another angle would be better...I'm sure scram has an outline in his head already.

Yeah, maybe you're right. I was picturing a Field Report about a date in a similar venue, where a feminazi tries to be a bitch, and he's the one who nexts her, but that might be lazy. I'm sure there are subtler ways to make the connection.

i don't want to have to look into something to read a website. i'm a simple man and i like simple pleasures, like fcp and butter in my ass.

You're better off not getting into reddit anyway. It's a huge time suck - I've had days where I've wasted hours on reddit and felt shitty about my inability to do anything even remotely useful with myself.

Damnit.

Currently watching The Drop. Great so far - had to read the wiki of the entire plot because I couldn't handle the stress of being worried about what would happen to the puppy.

• Like 1

Currently watching The Drop. Great so far - had to read the wiki of the entire plot because I couldn't handle the stress of being worried about what would happen to the puppy.

It's fine.

had to read the wiki of the entire plot because I couldn't handle the stress of being worried about what would happen to the puppy.

I once tried to watch John Wick with three women, and there was so much upsetness over the puppy that we turned it off before the revenge started.

Just looked up the ending:

John races to the harbor and executes Viggo's remaining henchmen before engaging Viggo in a fistfight on the dock. Viggo pulls a knife on John and as they fight, John forces it into his already wounded abdomen, startling Viggo. John then breaks Viggo's arm, takes Viggo's knife, and stabs him on the side of the neck. John leaves Viggo to die. John, wounded but still able-bodied, stops at a waterfront animal clinic where he treats his wound. He then rescues a pitbull puppy from one of the cages and is last seen walking away on the boardwalk where he had his last date with Helen.

I'm positively on tilt. People need to learn to trust the filmmaker.

• Like 1

I've been with family since Christmas. Headed home tomorrow. I got pulled over today. I thought I was in a 45, but it was a 35. Expensive mistake, but not as bad as Frau. Holy crap. $300 for a tow is steep.

Is anybody here going to give up their Reddit account name? I only know Strat's.

• Like 1

I've been with family since Christmas. Headed home tomorrow. I got pulled over today. I thought I was in a 45, but it was a 35. Expensive mistake

Was this in Illinois?

If so, the secret to get out of all local tickets is to quickly identify whatever agency the arresting officer works for then as you're handing him your identification, chuckle and mention your dad Bob Brvheart retired from there in 91 and is Tom Stopka still working dispatch?

Gotta fly to San Francisco next Monday to see a client. Coming back Tuesday at noon, so I'm there for 16 hours. Totally not worth it.

SF is the best American city. Surely there is something there that you'd enjoy. Maybe television landmarks? #PaintedLadies

Also, if you make it to China Town, there is a fantastic Subway sandwich shop that stays as busy as a Chipolte. Check it out, it's the best, most affordable lunch in China Town.

• Like 3