I Called In Sick Today

2014 was one of the worst years of my life and 2015 was arguably worse. I'm ready to GTFO this shitty year and into this next arbitrary division of time we call a new year. Should have just canonballed some NyQuil instead of going out to speed up the process.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

professionally i did well in 2015. i got three promotions and a 22% raise. personally i did not do well, but i'm supposedly dinnering with tinder gal tomorrow, so that should start 2016 THE RIGHT WAY.

MU-WAH.

it's ok. I was assimilated into my bartenderS boyfriends group of friends. We've been buying rounds of shots and splitting hotdog buns. One more hour and I'm outta here though.

Might buy dominos. Might not .

But napa, don't you worry. That's a god damned victory! She's probably passed out under a bridge now but I promise you, for a second there? She found you: YOU... attractive. and many more will. You take that glorious hair and you SLAY them bitches. Take it from an ugly slut. If you can get the confidence, you can get them ALL. promise you man.

• Like 1

Michigan with a great beat down of Florida now Stanford doing the same to Iowa. Good day of football so far.

So SA, where are we taking our new lady friend for dinner? Are you meeting there, picking her up? We need some information here pal.

And pictures.