I Called In Sick Today

I have one Bulova that the wife got me a long time ago. Something similar to this:

bulova_zpsqmmu92uc.jpg

I've been looking for something else the last year or two, but my crippling school debt, alcohol dependency, and mild Amazon addiction prevent me from buying too many things for myself. Gotta save somewhere.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I posted it a while back, with me wearing cuff links and a old school investment banker shirt with the white cuffs and collar.. It's a standard silver (stainless) Movado with the black face. It cost more than 3 or 4 of your watches. And it was a cheaper one

Damn. I'm not sure I've received a "like" since they switched over to "likes."

That fat slob drunkenly tweeting his pity party at night leading into cursing out Heyward is pretty sweet though.

• Like 1

I deserved that.

I was up till 2am and up at 6:30, it's gonna be a long day.

Let me try again:

That will definitely be the only box essay gets this year

What kept you up until 2:00am? Booze keeps me awake, and then if I know my phone is nearby I'll get up and check it. Basically I'm the worst.

I've never heard of them but I'm not much of a sweets eater anyway.

Finished up our Christmas shopping yesterday. Except for me shopping for the wife, which I haven't started. Hoping I haven't waited too long to shop online and have stuff make it before the 25th. Going to get our tree today.

What kept you up until 2:00am? Booze keeps me awake, and then if I know my phone is nearby I'll get up and check it. Basically I'm the worst.

Booze, sports, DFS, and then a surprisingly frisky wife.

• Like 2

Some pretty hot looking females out here in Cali. Pretty, pretty hot.

I've been trying to tell you!

• Like 1