Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had a long day yesterday and was in my jammies and a robe around 10:30 last night. My building manager knocked on my door and handed me a letter from the landlord. My building allows dogs, and it seems as though there's a dog shit problem, so a letter went out telling people how and where to properly dispose of poop. What a stupid thing to have to do.

This is why cats are better than dogs. I don't ever worry about my two cats. I can leave for a week and they are totally fine. (However, I pay the neighbor kids to come over and pet them every day.)

• Like 1

I don't like boxers much, or at least the boxers I've met have been not great. the one year old boxer my cousin has is a total psycho (I know, still a puppy), and the one they had before was a legitimate risk for being around my cousin's daughter. now that my cousin's husband is basically gone, I'm guessing the puppy goes to a new home or a shelter.

I forget if I shared that detail or what. the guy hasn't died, but he's basically paralyzed due to a stroke, early 40s.

Yeah, well, bourbon sucks and Napa's complex sucks. Boxers can be hyper, as they have tons of energy. They are considered puppies for at least 3 years, but my Bruno is super chill when chilling at home and so sweet with kids.

How dare you people, and that stupid apartment complex. He didn't want to visit Iowa anyway. You shoulda seen his face when I mentioned Iowa. You woulda thought I said "the pound"

Whatevs

• Like 3

Their loss. They won't get to meet Molly or Hank or get to wrestle with me. There's also two nice dog parks within walking distance to my place (including a lake).

Scratch that...THREE dog parks.

My new place is a first floor unit with a walk out patio into a big courtyard. I wonder how hard it is to train a dog to poop in one place. That'd be great if I could just hook her or him to a stake in the ground right outside my door occasionally.

Their loss. They won't get to meet Molly or Hank or get to wrestle with me. There's also two nice dog parks within walking distance to my place (including a lake).

My new place is a first floor unit with a walk out patio into a big courtyard. I wonder how hard it is to train a dog to poop in one place. That'd be great if I could just hook her or him to a stake in the ground right outside my door occasionally.

The dog needs 20-30 minute walks, thrice daily, ya turd.

Spoilered for cuteness, and Frau

Staring contest.

HBI17PI.jpg

Look of indignance for being woken up, and probably having a sore neck

yiy4aPu.jpg

Sleeping like a boss

AhsnGSv.jpg

She needs to be cuddled into something

jFGtxxd.jpg

Hiding behind the ball. They wait there while you shower

uIfvrX8.jpg

Friends for life. That yellow thing was given to us by the rescue that Lola came from. Bruno made it his

2wkjBVW.jpg

• Like 3

Well duh...But it'd still be nice to just let them chill outside on nice days occasionally.

Nah, you're right. Glad we have a fenced in backyard for that, even though it's small because the pool gobbles up the space. They love going and just laying in the hot sun.

I would love to see Bruno and Lola on a big farm (fenced?) and just get to run

He'd LOVE to wrestle with you, and he's good at it. She's kind of a girl. But he'd probably be a dick to the other dogs. Would need a long slow introduction.

I saw on one of the rescue, er, adoption sites that there was a boxer with a jacked up jaw because he fcked with the wrong cow one too many times. Cow drilled him with a back kick

I'm sorry for yelling, tilt. I thought you were bragging on the weather and putting us cold weather folk down. I see now you don't like the heat, and I welcome you back with open arms.

Ironically, I'll be in San Diego this weekend. A little trip with my old man and brother for my 30th birthday. I'm so old now, but at least people expect old guys to act and dress like I do. I've finally aged into my personality. I haven't decided what to buy myself for my birthday yet. But a new suit is always a good idea. I'll let you know.

Big plans in San Diego?

Maybe hit a chipotle on the left coast, all the while ignoring the dozens of authentic Mexican food places that are probably awesome.

I haven't been eating chipotle that much lately. I'm nearly overdosed on it and losing interest. But since my dad will be there and he hates it, we won't go at all. Not sure what we'll do. Maybe hit the mall, check out the food court.

Sounds fun

Why San Diego, may I ask?

I mean, I hear it's a fantastic city, one of the best in the country, but why there for you guys? I know you said he likes Miami, or did. And it's your birthday, did you choose? Why not Vegas to gamble and live a little? Dad and son coulda shared a working girl

That sounds oppressive. Happy we're in the upper 60s this week.

Yeah, no humidity so I wouldn't call it oppressive but after being in Oregon and Nor CA where it's been in the 60's mostly, 90 is just too much. Especially a week into December. I like the change in seasons.

I really Like San Diego. Will be there today actually. The downtown "gas lamp" area has some great restaurants, bars, wine bars etc... And is worth a visit one evening for sure.