Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hewing small logs for a chair with copper and cast iron accouterments (which I also have to make).

I really hate that 'rustic old-West'y cowboy cabin' look. I'm tempted to shoot a coat of bright pink paint over the whole ****ing thing when its done and just ship it like that. Its for a semi-celebrity, so I'm sure they can be persuaded its all just art and its supposed to be that way.

• Like 1

But it was a lady? Hopefully her cans were fully loaded.

It was a lady this time, yes. I have a regular that I've been to twice now...the massage has been so relaxing that I've almost fallen asleep both times...so I'd put her in the 90th percentile. Had her scheduled for yesterday, but they had to switch me to a different lady...still quite good...but only 80th percentile.
  • Like 1

Ate at the Hooters there once. Otherwise the MoA isn't my jam. No decent stores cater to us obese, rightly, I add, and so it's just depressing to try and shop.

I heard the DSM hooters closed. How is that possible?

Anyone else find the stereotype of a Hooters in Iowa being replaced by a place called Jethros completely awesome?

• Like 2

You don't know this Tilt because it wasn't directed to you but that article Thera posted had the author eating at a Jethros. I actually tried to eat the sandwhich he attempted to eat, once, too. I did not come close to finishing. Maybe got 1/4 of the way in the 15 minutes.

• Like 2

You don't know this Tilt because it wasn't directed to you but that article Thera posted had the author eating at a Jethros. I actually tried to eat the sandwhich he attempted to eat, once, too. I did not come close to finishing. Maybe got 1/4 of the way in the 15 minutes.

I don't doubt that Jethros is good, I just loved the irony.

I did open the link, saw the subject matter, closed it immediately then Liked Theras post for saying it wasn't for me.

Holy shit! Cheapest I have seen is $2.15 in Oregon. Still in the mid to high $2 range in CA.

1.99 in Iowa. Had a really fun night.

Fillin Station was hopping?

1.99 in Orlando.

Went to meet the wife at Bar Louie in Orlando, right across the street from the University of Central Florida campus. Like, directly across one street. Anywho, wow. Soooooooo many hot girls. As far as the eye could see. All dressed up too. Not what I imagined as far as college girls. Shows how out of touch I am. This was 6-8:30pm.

Then again, it's a bit of a commuter college in the sense it has the second highest enrollment in the country, behind Ohio State, I think.

Anyway, yeah, wow. I do love a girl that gets dressed up and tosses on some nice heels.

• Like 1

There's a bar in town called the filling station that I'm pretty sure I'm not welcome at after our department Christmas party ended there and we got a little out of hand.

Did about five hours of white knuckle driving through the first snow storm of the season to get up to Minneapolis. Actually had to swerve my way through a 3 car accident that I watched happen like I was a nascar driver or some shit. Saw 20+ cars in the ditch.

Had a really late dinner with my college friends and invited one of my really good middle/high school friends that I hadn't seen in 10+ years out with us. My friends I'm staying with called it an early night but me and the other three went to a bar and then another bar and closed the place down. I think I'm still drunk. Had a lot of fun.

• Like 4

UCF was my stomping ground when I first graduated college and worked at Siemens. Is the bar Louie in that strip mall across the street? So many bars have come and gone in the last 15 years there. They also built a shit ton of student housing so I think more kids are staying near campus.

• Like 1