I Called In Sick Today

Weren't you married at 20? So, sorry, she was 14

But I'm not a prude like that, or whatever the non offensive term would be, I mostly don't care what a girl did before me, I totally appreciate a sexually liberated woman who has sex because it's fun and feels good, not as a tool or bartering chip

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Her sluttiness has been well chronicled and, especially at that level, it's always been a turn off to me.

"If a girl has a past, and you want a future, you have to give her what she deserves: a present." I once read that on a tumblr dealing with slut shaming which I used to masturbate to, and it's really helped me in my dealings with sluts.

• Like 5

Sorry, re read the post. You find it sexy that they can talk about liking sex, but doing it at a prolific rate is a turn off?

Odd

Yeah, I find that really odd, too. I'm probably the wrong person to ask, though, as I find a prolific sexual past to be a turn on, not a turn off.

Also, I don't remember her sluttiness being particularly well chronicled. Wasn't she just dating some financial guy back then?

*quick checks her wiki*

Yeah, it says she was dating her manager from 1994 to 1998. I think you might have been confusing the art with the artist.

• Like 2

I'd prefer a virgin, to be honest. I don't want her to know how bad it is.

If she knows how bad it is up front, and is OK with it, you know you've found The One. If she just suspects, she's going to figure it out on her own, one way or another.

• Like 1

Sorry, re read the post. You find it sexy that they can talk about liking sex, but doing it at a prolific rate is a turn off?

Odd

I agree 100% with your previous post about liking women that have no prudish sexual hang ups. It was really the point I was making about how she talks about sex.

My wife and I were just talking the other day about this. How it seems like women are much, much more willing to just be honest about the fact that they like sex because it's fun and feels good, rather than being worried about being called a slut. Obviously the electronic and Internet age has helped a lot. It seems to have become common place to send nude selfies and my wife was saying she doesn't know a woman that doesn't own vibrators where in the past they may have but they weren't willing to admit it. Now they can order them from Amazon which I think has made them more mainstream.

Yeah, I find that really odd, too. I'm probably the wrong person to ask, though, as I find a prolific sexual past to be a turn on, not a turn off.

Also, I don't remember her sluttiness being particularly well chronicled. Wasn't she just dating some financial guy back then?

*quick checks her wiki*

Yeah, it says she was dating her manager from 1994 to 1998. I think you might have been confusing the art with the artist.

To clarify, I don't mind the body count as much as knowing who she slept with. If a woman has had lots of sexual partners that means she has a lot of experience and knows what she likes and how to get it. But I'd rather not be able to put names and faces to all her sex partners. Jenny was saying how her and Donnie tell each other who they've had sex with so when they walk into a party they'll look around and realize they've each slept with half the room. They're both cool with it which is fine, I'd just rather know "it was a LOT ( and get the benefit of that experience) than to have a list of specific names.

I'd prefer a virgin, to be honest. I don't want her to know how bad it is.

Ha. I get what you're saying but see above. I'd much rather be with a woman that has already learned to like and enjoy sex.

Sex is much easier when the woman is experienced and knows what she likes and is vocal about it. My ex wife liked it hard as possible and fast as possible and would cum within 2 minutes of penetration. We spent a little extra time on foreplay and such unless it was a quickie so we could enjoy each other's nude company a little longer. But if she either didn't know that she liked it that way or wasn't vocal about it, I would have given her so many unsatisfying encounters trying to go slow and take my time with the penetration. Which we know makes sex kinda lame when you're trying to prolong it for her satisfaction. My current lady cums endlessly at times it seems. Get her off once in foreplay which can at times be a chore depending on the mood. But once I get in her she wants me to cum because that gets her off like crazy and then just holds my hips and keeps me deep inside her and works her magic and just keeps cumming over and over seemingly. Once again, if she didn't let me know about these things it would be a clunky sexploration. No one really that satisfied in the end. I've never been with a virgin and frankly think it would be awful other than a hot 19 year old with everything in tip top shape. Yikes, yes I want that just once. Not for her satisfaction, just mine.

• Like 2

Speaking of sex, one of the more common, non-sports-related roleplays I do with my partner generally revolves around me being the president of SeaWorld and xer being a very dedicated orca rights activist. I'm getting ready to lube up the inflatable whale with cannabutter, because tonight is going to get topical.

• Like 2

As long as you keep your sexual exploration limited to role-playing, you should be able to remain interested in one another.

I made the mistake of seeking excitement in different races then once I arrived at blacks, trying to find novel types of black women. It starts off with the McDonalds cashier then moves to Backpage whores and the recently released inmate with the neck tattoo.

My white whale is a middle aged bluegum who looks like a plantation mammy.

Sex is much easier when the woman is experienced and knows what she likes and is vocal about it. My ex wife liked it hard as possible and fast as possible and would cum within 2 minutes of penetration. We spent a little extra time on foreplay and such unless it was a quickie so we could enjoy each other's nude company a little longer. But if she either didn't know that she liked it that way or wasn't vocal about it, I would have given her so many unsatisfying encounters trying to go slow and take my time with the penetration. Which we know makes sex kinda lame when you're trying to prolong it for her satisfaction. My current lady cums endlessly at times it seems. Get her off once in foreplay which can at times be a chore depending on the mood. But once I get in her she wants me to cum because that gets her off like crazy and then just holds my hips and keeps me deep inside her and works her magic and just keeps cumming over and over seemingly. Once again, if she didn't let me know about these things it would be a clunky sexploration. No one really that satisfied in the end. I've never been with a virgin and frankly think it would be awful other than a hot 19 year old with everything in tip top shape. Yikes, yes I want that just once. Not for her satisfaction, just mine.

right at the end you got to where i'm at.

As long as you keep your sexual exploration limited to role-playing, you should be able to remain interested in one another.

I made the mistake of seeking excitement in different races then once I arrived at blacks, trying to find novel types of black women. It starts off with the McDonalds cashier then moves to Backpage whores and the recently released inmate with the neck tattoo.

My white whale is a middle aged bluegum who looks like a plantation mammy.

My white whale is a grey whale.

• Like 2

It's a shame we don't have a woman poster in here to share the female perspective.

• Like 1

Woke up and made a shitload of breakfast burritos. Enough for two weeks. About 400 calories each. Don't think it really saved me money but at least they'll taste better than the pop tarts I usually eat for breakfast.

Whale sex update: didn't occur last night.

Drug status: 4 espresso shots, wake n bake, AdderallBlaster, and trying Kratom for the first time. Not sure if it's doing anything or if it's the espresso and AdderallBlaster.

no i'm fine. i was expecting a very close game and that can happen. this team needs an infusion of 25 scholarship players and 18 games to coach them up before we are winning anything, so recruiting is all that matters now. keyshawn johnson jr was there today. need to get him and his buddies.

Took the fam to see The Martian tonight. Highly recommend.

It's a shame we don't have a woman poster in here to share the female perspective.

I don't follow the "slut" talk on the internet. For a negative connotation, I think of slutty in the "not everyone is on the same page" sense. I think there are men who want to hear about either my sex life or another man's dick. I'm private in real life like I am on the internet, so I don't tell many stories out of school. My friends know I'm dating around, and no one has quizzed for details. I'm assuming it's because I'm so blunt about it, "No, none of these men are my equal. They are nice, but it is what it is."

Star sighting tonight: Merrill Markoe at Genghis Cohen

• Like 2

I'm drinking Eagle Rare on ice, so suck on that, bourbon hipsters.

My friends know I'm dating around, and no one has quizzed for details. I'm assuming it's because I'm so blunt about it, "No, none of these men are my equal. They are nice, but it is what it is."

Star sighting tonight: Merrill Markoe at Genghis Cohen

Also, frau sounds like a total size queen.

Also, during last march madness, one of the Gawker Media sites had a bracket of best actual names, and Genghis Cohen was by far my favorite.

• Like 3