Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

your dick gets hard to weird stuff. like knowing all about trannies and black twitter and stuff. but i just googled black twitter and found some hilarious memes. i fell over to this one:

6B0710EF-4FA9-4C18-8925-5DC99E356797_zpszwxpazlt.jpg

Tried the Angel's envy, Strat. Pretty good. Pretty prettaaay good. It's really smooth.

My roommates girlfriend saw me drinking it and asked my opinion for a bottle for her dad. Told her Sazarec was a really good buy for the price. Now she thinks I know shit. Thanks, Straf.

hey no problem. I am headed to an early grave with all the bullshit stressing I'm doing over this shit. hate myself.

Just as true as Jesus rising from the grave!

This is one of your best timed jokes. I laughed out loud.

That's what we thought. We saw what looked like a cool coffee table with hairpin legs earlier and thought it might make for a nice looking kitchen table but upon further analysis we thought wrong. I think I still prefer a shaker style table for the kitchen. I think getting chairs with metal on them would be a nice complement to the table I have envisioned in my head but we await further thoughts.

Or a Nakashima Frenchman's cove replica table could be sexy.

Yes, we most assuredly are awaiting Scram's, Frau's, and Dutch's thoughts on the subject matter.

I need to see photos. There are knock offs and then there are knock offs.

• Like 1

my stress level has been high lately too. change is always bad for me and i'm stepping up in responsibility and i keep having dreams where i can't find my car keys.

Are you on any anxiety medication? Not even a reference to the Malmouth thread or a junkie joke, meds are the shit.

nope, no medication. i probably should be though.

You don't have to go on them forever. Explain the situation to a doctor and see if xe will give you something to take the edge off for a little while.

I work for an IT company that deals with a ton of sensitive data...you think they let us install stuff on our computers or I'd risk getting caught trying to VPN just so I could waste more time at work?

I would agree with you if I was talking about a standard VPN, but the only I mentioned is just a browser extension, which feels like it would be easily explained. It also wouldn't work for any local files... only web browsing on Chrome. But I'm no expert, and I appreciate your desire to be a good employee.

Well then we need a #ChicagoBlackTwitter to cruise in there and give those Oreo Uncle Tom's the old what-for about drinking the white mans poison on faggotry.

That's actually quite a thing. That #HotepTwitter insists that homosexuality is a trick by the white man to destroy black america, and most of #BlackTwitter mocks them relentlessly. Getting labeled Hotep is almost as bad as getting labeled ashy.

If someone tells me they're taking a trip to any country in Southeast Asia, I immediately assume they're a child sex tourist.

Here's the odds for any given country, as far as any given traveler going there to engage in some sort of illicit sexual conduct. .

Thailand: -105

Vietnam: -150

Philippines: -200

Cambodia or Laos: -350

If you want to bet they are NOT going there to engage in illicit sexual conduct:

Thailand: +100

Vietnam: +125

Philippines: +170

Cambodia or Laos: +275

Demanded a stand for my laptop and an external keyboard. No more looking one way while my body faces the other as I type for this guy.

Finally starting to throw my weight around this place.

Figuratively.

Dutch, this is the table.

http://www.nakashimawoodworker.com/furniture/3/22

I would be making it myself. Well, for something this size I would probably enlist help from a family friend who has a crazy awesome workshop and doesn't live far from me. But I would be crafting it. Would definitely try to get the real wood edge as well.