• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm going to a Brewers game tonight. Team sucks, but I like their stadium.

• Like 1

Also, I just thought of a great idea: I think people should be required to have a college degree in order to own a gun. No real reason, I just think it would be funny and spiteful, because I imagine a higher percentage of uneducated people are into hoarding weapons, and I like the idea of shutting out the poor.

• Like 2

Sturgill Simpson's last album was basically a love letter to drugs.

I love how much air play The Weeknd's new song is getting when it's clearly about using massive amounts of coke.

I also enjoy listening to rap on the radio and hearing them bleep some drug references but let others go because the old white people in standards haven't check urban dictionary yet.

• Like 1

I like that Dutch. I saw some undesirables at my apartment complex yesterday and was thinking how is like to live in a complex that required all residents to have a doctorate degree. I could feel truly elite then.

• Like 1

Also, I just thought of a great idea: I think people should be required to have a college degree in order to own a gun. No real reason, I just think it would be funny and spiteful, because I imagine a higher percentage of uneducated people are into hoarding weapons, and I like the idea of shutting out the poor.

Just think how angry they would be when there's not a military exception and how'd we still make them get a four year degree even after serving a few tours in the shit.

• Like 1

To get a pistol in Iowa you have to take a class and pass a test (and be 21+). And then have the sheriff sign off for a CCW. I think there's a 3 day waiting period for taking possession. Don't quote me on that.

You can just walk in and buy a long gun on your 18th birthday with nothing more than a super quick background check call to some database.

The written test here is to receive a permit to purchase a gun, much like the permit Iowa requires. Getting a CCW here is a process where you have to take a certified CCW class, interview with the local sheriff, do a live scan background check before you get your permit. I will probably go through the process just because I think the class would be interesting and to have it but I can't see many if any situations where I would actually carry, other than having a gun in the car.

People I think under-appreciate how many country songs are about smoking weed.

One of my favorite FGL songs is about drinking and smoking. But weed has always been a part of country. See: Nelson, Willie.

found Elijah Craig 23 at a liquor store today. $265 with tax. instantly resold it to a partner. he wanted it to give to his father in law who is an enormous client.

I was sweating. the CEO told me to buy anything rare but the idea of being stuck with a $265 bottle... shiiiit.

I always laugh when girls on tinder have in their profiles how they have a job, own a car, and have their own place. Nothing could identify you more as white trash than bragging on those things like they are some accomplishment.

• Like 1

People I think under-appreciate how many country songs are about smoking weed.

I prefer the ones about doing speed and cocaine, because we don't smoke marijuana in Lincoln. We don't take long trips on LSD

I always laugh when girls on tinder have in their profiles how they have a job, own a car, and have their own place. Nothing could identify you more as white trash than bragging on those things like they are some accomplishment.

You do realize they are the ones you should be preying on?

You're a lawyer, young professional, come from a little bit of money, going places. They'll suck your dick like it's gonna make them a stay at home mom. They have to be late 20's though. Maybe even early 30's. Ticking time bombs.

Something to do with fermentation. Ron would know, but he gave up drinking.

Still going strong. Got that itch today. Won't scratch it. Now it's a matter of principle. Golfing tomorrow, hopefully. Otherwise, I got nothing

• Like 1

Went to the industrial supply shop today. For the first time, there was a strange millenial behind the counter.

"Hi. I need some 1" carbon rod with an acme thread, but not a whole piece. Just a 2' section or so. Do you guys have any in that 'scraps for sale' pile? It has to be carbon since I'm welding it to an iron hand wheel"

"Uh, you mean like steel rod?"

(Stares blankly at him)

"One inch carbon rod with an acme thread. About two feets worth. I just need a small section for a project I'm working on, don't need a full piece."

"Uh, hold on..."

(Goes in back, gets the guy who is usually there)

"Hi Scroom, how's it going?"

"Who the **** was that and why is he here?"

"Owners son. He's supposed to take over the place when he retires in 2017".

So long story short, I want the extinction comet to come right now and end us all. The idea of millenials running industrial hardware stores is just too much to bear. Today was my 9/11.