Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There's an average that's around 3 acres with 12 actress of alfalfa that's probably coming up for sale near my brother for around $180k. It'd be a nice piece of property and the land is worth at least $2k every year. I'd like to buy it but my commute would go from 8 minutes to 50 and I'd also kind of be in the middle of nowhere with bad internet.

It would definitely be a loan. They need the money back, and we'll draw up something to make it legal (which I hope I don't need a lawyer for? If so, essay will do it for a chipotle gift card I'm assuming). I think the big concern is interest rates, right? It sounds like it's only if the interest would be over the gift tax right?

If this is for a wedding ring and a wedding, I'm flying to Virginia and beating you to death with a roofer's tool of some sort, just for the irony

• Like 1

lol no

It's for the land I've been trying to buy for a few years now. All other options for money have fallen through and my aunts threatening to force it up for auction. Gotta find the money or lose the land altogether.

Yeah, Sunday/Monday would be the day to get it this week. Played a $340 satty on Wednesday to a $1.5k 500kG ME at Isle and won a seat.

Played it for 11 hours Saturday and then 11 hours Sunday. It paid 54. I got 57th. :( It's not even really the money since I obviously got in pretty cheap. More just the timesuck and opportunity cost - I missed out on a lot of potential money by not playing online on Saturday/Sunday and also missed being able to spend time with my family.

Naps:

What's the difference between current assets and total assets?

I'm on the accredditation team at my college (we are changing accreditors) and one of the questions is regarding a 1:1 ratio of assets to liabilities for each of those. How are they different?

Thanks!

Besides, you're the only woman (allegedly) on a dying poker forum with nothing but under sexed single or married men.

Hey now, I would not consider myself to be in that category.

Current assets are cash or any other asset that is expected to be redeemed for cash within a year. So like, CDs, A/R, short term investments, etc.

Total assets is current assets + all other assets. Other assets being long term investments, fixed assets, etc. stuff that can't easily be converted to cash or isn't expected to be converted within a year.

usually you go total liabilities to total assets as a way to show how leveraged your company is (usually the higher the number the worse shape your company is in)

Current assets to current Liabilties (current ratio) (Liabilties expected due within a year, a/p, loan payments, etc) is a liquidity ratio used to show if a company is able to pay its debts for the next year.

• Like 2

Played it for 11 hours Saturday and then 11 hours Sunday. It paid 54. I got 57th. :( It's not even really the money since I obviously got in pretty cheap. More just the timesuck and opportunity cost - I missed out on a lot of potential money by not playing online on Saturday/Sunday and also missed being able to spend time with my family.

Holy shit. How many runner? Was it a deep stack with longer levels? That's a lot of time

Don't you usually multitable anyway?

What site do you play on again? Can anyone in FL deposit money and play or are you using a VPN?

Do sites have tablet accessible software yet?

I'm sure I can find some of these answers Colby, but you're a good typer

Also, we're going to need updated pictures of the house and all this new furniture. Maybe a few of Evangeline, just because.

Here's a cute one of Evangeline from the other day...

dtM6F.jpg

Will try to get some furniture pics from my phone.

• Like 3

Current assets are cash or any other asset that is expected to be redeemed for cash within a year. So like, CDs, A/R, short term investments, etc.

Total assets is current assets + all other assets. Other assets being long term investments, fixed assets, etc. stuff that can't easily be converted to cash or isn't expected to be converted within a year.

usually you go total liabilities to total assets as a way to show how leveraged your company is (usually the higher the number the worse shape your company is in)

Current assets to current Liabilties (current ratio) (Liabilties expected due within a year, a/p, loan payments, etc) is a liquidity ratio used to show if a company is able to pay its debts for the next year.

Ok thanks.

Our total a:l is 13:3, but our current is 5:7. I think we have to be at 1:1 for a minimum, so it looks like I need you to cook our books. Are you available?

Holy shit. How many runner? Was it a deep stack with longer levels? That's a lot of time

Don't you usually multitable anyway?

What site do you play on again? Can anyone in FL deposit money and play or are you using a VPN?

Do sites have tablet accessible software yet?

I'm sure I can find some of these answers Colby, but you're a good typer

550 entries. Yeah, started with 35k chips and was 60min levels the first day and then 75min levels the second day.

I usually play anywhere from 4-10 tables (probably average of 6) at a time.

I mostly play on Bovada, but I also play on Betcoin (part of WPN along with ACR and BlackChip), Juicy Stakes, and Seals with Clubs. All available in Florida with no VPN necessary.

If I have to run to the bathroom, I use TeamViewer from my iPad to my desktop. Works okay for a short stint...but wouldn't recommend trying it with more than a couple of tables. Bovada does have a web app that allows you to play cash on phone/tablet, but I think you can only one table with it.

Here's a cute one of Evangeline from the other day...

dtM6F.jpg

Will try to get some furniture pics from my phone.

Awesome! Super cute!

Naps:

You would've been proud of me today. I was cooking the books all over the place. Went up to the business office, sat down with the controller, and I was like we have to get our current ratio to 1:1. I said let's do this. And then like Walter White we started cooking.

Boom.

1:1

• Like 2