Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

waddell & reed called me yesterday about a job paying like $15k more than I would make if I got a max raise this year. I applied to the job like three months ago. at the time, I was pretty angry at my roommate and badly wanted out, but now that I've cooled off, taking the gig at W&R seems like capping myself out at a pretty low salary figure. I guess my perspective is basically, how do you quantify the value of a work situation where all the key people in the company prioritize training/growing employees?

Take a page from the ole Clint handbook: leave for the cheddar, come back in a year for more cheddar, almost die. But watch out for that last step, it's a doozie.

• Like 2

There are two types of shed lots. #1 is a manufacturers lot. They build and sell their own sheds. #2 is a commissioned or wholesale lot. They are just a retail lot where they buy sheds from a manufacturer or are paid a commission from the manufacturer for the sheds they sell.

Your going to get a better deal from a manufacturer but don't expect a huge discount. Their margins are usually 25-30%. Commissioned lots usually make around 15% of the sales price.

it seems to happen like that every time strat. soon as you get comfortable something pops up. happening to me right now. i'd given up on the idea of moving to st louis and now something pops up and i'm conflicted. it's very annoying.

If you take the job in st Louis, then you'll have a legitimate reason to switch your bandwagon alliance to the Cardinals. I hear they have a better stadium anyway.

• Like 2

I like it when brvy comes hard on me this early in the morning.

Nap, thats a good point. More women equals more opportunity for failure, and good posts here.

brvy doesn't. much to the dismay of mrs. brvy.

• Like 4

Does anyone remember when I told Frau she was going to hell? I've been racking my brain over here, and can't seem to remember.

It was a Hell, Understood type inference. I'm a Unitarian, swear a lot, and enjoy the mens.

You should try more than one at a time

If there is one thing I know about you Napa, it's that you're a people person. Nothing wrong with that.

Look at Hank. Goes to work, comes home, rinse, repeat. A man needs some companionship. He's gonna end up murdering someone. Essay too

love living alone. you can do whatever you want, nobody to clean up after but yourself. just stay active and doing stuff.

I'm pretty conservative about gender roles. I believe that God meant for men to bring home the bacon, and their gender-ambiguous life partners are meant to cook and keep house.

• Like 1