Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yes but it doesn't work, amirite?

Oh it works, it just goes dead after about 30 seconds of use.

• Like 3

Strat are dryer sheets one of your recent indulgences? Can't remember if we got you to try them or not. My roommate has been using downy exclusively to wash his clothes the past five years. Four out of ignorance that it wasn't the same as detergent, one+ because "my clothes feel awesome and seem clean". Can't knock the hustle.

I need to find one of those crazy power strips. holy hell I have been missing out.

You should have seen the power strip that one Meh yesterday. You would have snapbought.

71OP9TmTYYL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Socket-SS165OW-12-Expanding-Protector-12-Feet/dp/B00264G2FU

was listed for $5.

• Like 1

Staying down the road from Penchanga tonight. Trying to decide whether to go there for dinner and to donk off a few bucks in the poker room. Not much of a decision really.

old man calls in about some bond getting called away, goes completely berserk when he finds out that the cost basis was higher than par. he made money counting the interest payments, but he was in NO MOOD.

"I am not in the business of losing money, and YOU HAVEN'T MADE ME A DIME SINCE I STARTED WORKING WITH YOU"

"we've done 8% per year since you started working with us"

"I don't believe that"

"I am looking at your performance report as of yesterday. I can send you this report that I have in front of me. you have actually made over a million dollars with us."

"that won't be necessary. thank you, have a nice day"

it's like, every time one of us answers the phone, it's a dice roll as to whether it will be some completely innocuous random request, or IRATE ELDERLY CLIENT THREATENING TO FIRE YOU.

• Like 1

One thing I've learned is that money is the most emotional facet of people's lives. Over friends, family, kids, whatever, people seem to have higher highs and lower lows depending on what's happening with their money, or lack thereof, than anything else.

Found out my bae Florence shows her boobs in a new music video. #Blessed

I might go to the Austin City Limits festival this fall. My buddy lives out there and is planning on going as well. They got a pretty sweet lineup tbh.

Ron Mexico's birthday is in June.

• Like 1

Brvy is correct, my birthday is in June, but holy moly, I just turned FCP-10 today. I mean, wow

I lurked for a little while the finally made a post. A pretty pointless one. I think I've started fewer than 10 threads in 10 years.

• Like 2