Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The second. Here's a crude drawing of what it looks like. On the side view it's probably another bevel in there somewhere, but hopefully you get the gist. I also had the thought the other day of finding a bit that matches closely and using my router to shape the rail so it's one piece. That's probably my best bet.

6BE013EF-9B68-4217-8E70-7E74C62268A9_zpsmwswrt4f.jpg

You either have to fabricate a runner that is dimensionally synergistic with the channels shape, or just use a T shape that imparts some bearing on the inner channels rounded surface (but accept that it will be sloppy and probably won't last forever), or accept that saw isn't cut out for accepting a simple, home-made sled which suggests that they probably offer a proprietary sled that DOES fit that channel. Either that or buy the cheapest miter gauge you can find that does fit the saw and cannibalize the runner from it, then build your sled on top of that.

Rice cookers are like $20-$30...

Maybe if you minbet one. The best ones use pressure, cost thousands of dollars, and have to be imported from mysterical reaches of the Orient.

• Like 1

You might as well get an Asian mail order bride at that point.

True. They will both make you rice, but only one of them will resent you and the vile, round-eye baby you force into her.

(Unless you upgrade to the industrial model, in which case they both have that functionality.)

• Like 6

True. They will both make you rice, but only one of them will resent you and the vile, round-eye baby you force into her.

(Unless you upgrade to the industrial model, in which case they both have that functionality.)

isn't that half of the turn on?

isn't that half of the turn on?

I literally assumed that was implied.

I think the whole submissive Oriental slave fantasy is a hilarious misread by lonely white men who've never really gotten to know someone whose grandfather sat her on his knee and proudly recounted the Rape of Nanking to her. It's probably going to end badly if you think she is going to be your rice slave, but if you understand and accept how much she is going to despise you, and that's what you are into, it's a pretty ideal setup, one would imagine.

She invited me (us) out with her this weekend to a birthday party at a bar where she says she thinks there will be a lot of single girls. The bar also happens to be the one where BC used to (still does?) bartends. I told her I might need her to do some reconnaissance before I show up.

Listening to some midi (yeah, midi) files of some stuff I wrote about 10 years ago or so. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoy them. Although I did have an obsession with harps, wind instruments, and arpeggios.

She invited me (us) out with her this weekend to a birthday party at a bar where she says she thinks there will be a lot of single girls. The bar also happens to be the one where BC used to (still does?) bartends. I told her I might need her to do some reconnaissance before I show up.

i can understand that, but i think we need to push for a change of venue. i can file a motion in the morning.

It's a cook and fvck world.

FYP

• Like 1

does she have an uneaten friend for you?

Half eaten also works

As does fully eaten, currently being eaten, just got ate and every other variable.

I dont think half eaten works. I dont want my man tapping another guys shoulder for his turn in the chow line. A 24 hour uneaten perios is preferrable, but depending on level of attractiveness i can lower that to 90 minutes.

Coworker walked by as I was putting in eye drops

Him - :laughs: I just can't do that anymore

Me - :not sure if he thinks I'm putting in eye drops because I was out the night before or if he realizes I have allergies: Use eyedrops?

Him - Yep. Can't keep my eyes open. Have to have my wife do it. I used to be able, too.

Me - :fake laugh: I guess I've never had trouble with them

Him - yep. Don't know what changed.

Me - OK.

Fin.

• Like 2

I dont think half eaten works. I dont want my man tapping another guys shoulder for his turn in the chow line. A 24 hour uneaten perios is preferrable, but depending on level of attractiveness i can lower that to 90 minutes.

Please. You would barely wait for the penis to be removed from Emma's twat and dive in.

At least, you should