I Called In Sick Today

I cant see myself using a wet wipe. I dont like the thought of it. i dont want a wet butthole. Gimme some sandpaper over that, like a man.

Keep eating at chipotle all week long for 15 years and you'll change your tune.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Scram, start and brvy should be ashamed of themselves for their most recent submissions.

Talked to the wife earlier and she bought a new dining set we looked at. Our old one was really old so we didn't bother moving it. Solid pine table, six chairs, on sale and still $1400 out the door. Furniture is so expensive.

Drove from central OR (Bend) to Redding, CA today. Long boring drive through Oregon but then, soon after crossing into California this comes into view:

Mt. Shasta

8C703FDA-155C-47F2-A73C-3E7C76136AD8_zpsam3iklzx.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, this is some perfectly cooked rice. Threw some chicken stock and black beans in with the water. Put some mixed veggies in the tray. A little chicken cooked on the grill. Pretty good.

• Like 2

I use my rice cooker all time too, it's called A POT.

Really. Is boiling water, putting in rice, covering it and turning it down really that difficult? You people I swear.

• Like 1

No harder than finding a job that pays a living wage.

• Like 2

Me too. i have a dinner meeting, which sucks. But you gotta always be closing.

got them to move over 500k. we'll get the rest eventually.

Keep eating at chipotle all week long for 15 years and you'll change your tune.

i'll be dead of a heart attack long before my ass gives out.

but you can feel assured that you're fully clean down there in case of a random rim job.

Edit: also, weird, questioning my knowledge as if I wouldn't have vetted every TP/WW combo prior to making a formal recommendation.

Good call on the rimjob

Apologies on my questioning of your research. I defer to your and your bunghole

Who?

Is Google down for anyone else? How is that even possible? I can't access Google or YouTube.

Yeah, that's great Scram but do you have any thoughts on this?

You mean your runner channels "aren't square" as in they are off center or "not square" as in the channel shape itself is dimensionaly not a square shape?

Yeah, that's great Scram but do you have any thoughts on this?

You mean your runner channels "aren't square" as in they are off center or "not square" as in the channel shape itself is dimensionaly not a square shape?

The second. Here's a crude drawing of what it looks like. On the side view it's probably another bevel in there somewhere, but hopefully you get the gist. I also had the thought the other day of finding a bit that matches closely and using my router to shape the rail so it's one piece. That's probably my best bet.

6BE013EF-9B68-4217-8E70-7E74C62268A9_zpsmwswrt4f.jpg

I've made rice in a pot most of my life, but a rice cooker is just so much easier.

What I don't really understand is how in the world the metal insert in a rice cooker reaches such high temperatures. When the rice is done, I feel like the temp on the metal has to be near it's melting point.

What? Pots are metal and they don't melt. The temperature at which water boils will not melt metal. I must be misunderstanding your post?

I'm not sure exactly why but I didn't really appreciate George Carlin when I was younger. As I listen to him now I am amazed by his incredible insight into the human phyche and the world around us. He truly possessed uncommon common sense.