I Called In Sick Today

Wouldn't that mean it was a job well done if they illicit a quick finish?

If it takes forever and you really gotta concentrate to get there, something might be missing

Again good points. However, I would contend the beej was a great job by the giver, not so much for the receiver.

I do not recommend driving from Las Vegas to just north of Sacramento, CA. 9 hour drive that felt way longer. It is kind of cool to see some countryside I haven't seen before though.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

W/ Codeine = Winner

W/o Codeine makes it suspect, but I don't like to judge how another man gets down.

No codeine. Purely just trying to get more than a few hours sleep as this past month has been terrible. Kinda worked. Probably fell asleep around 9:30. Woke up at 2:15 but fell back asleep quickly. Didn't wake up again until my alarm went off at 6, out of bed by 6:30 and I actually got to work on time for a change.

And why does it take you a half hour to get out of bed?

That's the thing...things are going about as good as one can hope for me as of late.

My normal night for past month or two

9:30-10:00 throw on some tv show or movie

Fall asleep within 15 minutes

12:30ish wake up for 5-10 minutes, fall back asleep

3:30 wake up and try to fall back asleep for 30 minutes. Give up and put on Netflix on my iPad. Drift in and out of sleep for the next two hours

6:00 alarm goes off. Hit snooze every ten minutes until 7

7:01-7:02 crank one out

7:02-7:45 get ready/go to work

And why does it take you a half hour to get out of bed?

Because I'm so exhausted from not sleeping I try to sneak in a few minutes between alarms. And I'll check the Internet for any cool stuff that may have happened over night

Re: Hank

No. I need the TV noise to drown out my ear ringing and a fan doesn't cut it

Re: Jubi

I've done that with mixed results.

This happens a lot. I'll go on two-three month stretches where I don't sleep well and then I'll go back to my normal 6-8 hours.

This, too, shall pass.

too bad you can't tweet a photo from a broken old ass phone, frau.

I have a kind of new fwb who at one time worked at a phone repair place.. I just texted him to come to my apartment, service my phone, and then service me. He's so excited to do this, I should have demanded he bring a doughnut and coffee.

Winner.

• Like 7

I think you might want to consider going electronics free in the bedroom for a while.

This is good advice. use your bed only for sleeping. It helps the routine if you do it that way.

• Like 1

I have a kind of new fwb who at one time worked at a phone repair place.. I just texted him to come to my apartment, service my phone, and then service me. He's so excited to do this, I should have demanded he bring a doughnut and coffee.

Winner.

remember, i like pics.

This being a woman thing sure is a scam. Sure, the bleeding for a week once a month sucks, as does the beating their bodies take with having a kid, and the lower pay and vulnerability due to being small and weak, but damn if everyone here wouldn't take that deal for home delivery sex and repairs with most anyone they pick, not to mention all the free meal and drinks.

• Like 2

Also, a 10pm release will help with the initial sleep.

I slept great last night.

Well, except for that pee you have to take a couple of hours after said release.

This being a woman thing sure is a scam. Sure, the bleeding for a week once a month sucks, as does the beating their bodies take with having a kid, and the lower pay and vulnerability due to being small and weak, but damn if everyone here wouldn't take that deal for home delivery sex and repairs with most anyone they pick, not to mention all the free meal and drinks.

My partner has never had a legit job in his or her life. Just chills out, smokes weed and buys largely unwanted luxury goods on the internet all day. To achieve this lifestyle as a man requires a lifetime of hard work or incredible talent. Women are a living, breathing, bleeding, physically vulnerable insult to my accomplishments.

• Like 2

RE: Napa's comment to my comment

Play music then. I'm thinking cutting down the light and/or distraction of the interwebz might be beneficial.

Also, even though I have clarified and re-iterated my position I still expect you to fully ignore my advice. As is our way.

• Like 2

I'd like to think that I'm one of the few who actually take advice given by this thread but I've tried everything in the past to no avail. Maybe I'll revisit the music instead of movies though.

Joking aside, while that sounds like a serious problem and not really the same thing as this, in the Sklansky household we've stopped bringing iPads to bed, and even though we are generally up late doing drugs or w/e, we usually "power down" pretty earlier. It helps. I still sometimes find myself up until morning dicking around on the internet, but it's not the norm anymore.

• Like 1