• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ron Mexico was an amazing guy. I felt like when I first arrived at World of Beer, that he was feeling a little anxious or uncomfortable, but by the time we left and went to his normal place, it was just like two old friends hanging out.

I still don't have time to do a proper trip report, so this will have to do.

Loved finally meeting Mex after "knowing" him for 10 years.

I didn't even think about taking a picture. Sorry Suited.

Are we still doing desk picks? Doesn't matter.

Yesterday no less than six coworkers got on me for not having any personal items on my desk and keeping it super clean like I'm getting ready to quit at any time. This is in addition to my boss always giving me crap.

Decided to go get a frame and print some pictures off my phone. Here is a corner of my cube now. It's hard to get a full picture because they kinda frown on pictures here and it's a pretty open space.

51DF1B57-DA7F-4ABC-88D4-03E57FAEE69A_zpsc6hh6lol.jpg

Close up of the frame. I have a buncha other pictures I plan on cycling through that are just as ridiculous that flirt the line of personal but not really. Can't let these people think they're my friends and matter to me, yanno?

7AC9CDC4-9206-4CB8-A7F1-A5C64225C389_zpsm95f3lja.jpg

• Like 3

Ocho and Thera will be proud of me. I almost exclusively drink IPAs now.

Really wanted to try the Funky Buddha More Moro blood orange IPA. I hear it's the tits. Funky Buddha is a south Florida brewery.

• Like 2

Can you get someone good with photoshop to change that to "Population 1"

That's a good wall though. I like the random food pic. I have one on my phone of just raw meat and some potatoes. Meat and potatoes baby, that's me

Yep, that's it. The keyboard is by choice. I don't want an external one. I prefer the laptop. My second monitor is pure garbage though. I think it's older than I am. 15" with the worst resolution. You can that its full just from outlook and I don't even have outlook "big" per say.

I will be getting a new monitor in three months though, which will be nice. I could probably complain to my boss and get it sooner but I'm not that type to make waves.

Edit; I take it back...I have an external mouse that's not pictured.

For a second I though brvy offed Ronnie since he was referring to him in the past tense.

It is ridiculously windy here and apparently they had horrible dust storms in Vegas yesterday. Can't wait to get on the road and drive the 3.5 hours over there today.

Got mad props from the boss yesterday. I had a dealer (one store for our our largest national account) that had not done any deals yet. I stopped by Monday and retrained the salesman and called out the GM for not holding them accountable to offering our product and offered some sales techniques to help them out. Yesterday they did two deals. Rolling like a boss out here.

• Like 1

I find it interesting that brave is meeting all these FLA people alone. I think it's just another excuse to ignore his 17 children.

When you come to the land of Disney, you don't bring your kids. Cmon son

Or

I'm sorry, do you bring a sandwich to the buffet? Do you take sand to the beach?

My old lady got me that breakfast poster for Valentine's Day. It's framed, hanging in my kitchen right now.

Brvy I liked your picture because A. I'm a non conformist and B. Because it's funny.

Staying at the Tropicana tonight. I haven't walked in this place in years. Must say their recent $200M redo was a success. Nice room and nice property.

• Like 1

Pictures of you two together are different. Obviously when worlds collide, pictures are encouraged.

You drive an hour and meet up with Napa and get a pic, and I'll post one with Brvy.