Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I believe Essay mistyped "eating" outside. I'm a fan, eating and/or drinking.

he did and he knew you would be. hippies love to be out in the filthy world. maybe i'm atypical though, cause i'd prefer a room with no windows. i don't need the sun.

I hate waiting for anything regardless of my location but I hate being late even more to the point where I've had panic attacks if I'm going to be off plan for something completely inconsequential so I'm often uncomfortably early for things which leads to: a lot of waiting.

I'm the same way except I haven't had actual panic attacks. It's been close though. The worst is when I'm flying. I always stress really bad about being there on time even though I give myself plenty of time.

And I HATE if someone I'm meeting is even 5 minutes late. Inconsiderate bastards.

Absolute easiest way to throw me off my golf game is to arrive anything less than 10 minutes before our tee time. I'll be a wreck and am guaranteed to play the first two or three holes poorly. Brvy help me if you are late. I won't ever recover.

i don't get anxious about being late. that's weird. but i do get very anxious when i see a father holding a baby in a lazy way or when the baby is on the dad's shoulders. i mean one slip and the baby falls and good lord what a horrific sight that would be. it should be outlawed to walk with a baby on your shoulders. i'm talking young enough that they can't grab on if your grip slips. really any time little kids are doing things where they might get hurt makes me anxious. i couldn't stand to see that.

WELL MY POINT STILL STANDS

Just start asking her "late night?...huh...you look tired" or "is it windy out?" frequently.

You might have been joking about this, but I do try and dress up when I know I have a meeting with her. She's frumpy and I like really emphasizing our differences. Of course, she might be able to get me fired, but still...

Speaking of kids getting hurt...yesterday 2 young kids, 4 and 2 is what I heard were riding an atv (I...don't know) and somehow or other ended up driving into a pond that is shared with a friend of mine (neither of the kids were hers). Both life flighted to UC Davis trauma center but neither made it.

It makes you/me what to grab the parents by the throat and scream WHAT THE FCK WERE YOU THINKING! But they, I'm sure, are beating themselves up more than anybody else can over this and having gone through losing a child I hope they get lots of support and the judges out there keep it to themselves.

Do you guys like eating outside? Im not a fan at all, avoiding it whenever possible. I dont want the elements affecting me during meals.

I somewhat prefer to eat outside at restaurants when the weather is pleasant...which is somewhat common in Florida and other places I've lived in the southeast. Oh, and I probably eat a majority of my meals outdoors when I'm overseas. (I'll defer to others that I'm with if they prefer indoors.) I think it's a matter of being really keen on atmosphere and having a nice view. Enhances my meal.

Reminds me of the time my dad and I went down to Biloxi to play poker at the Beau Rivage. It was within a year or so of Katrina having come through, so everything for miles along the beach was just gone. I really wanted to eat somewhere with a view of the beach/ocean, but there really wasn't anything around. We finally found a Waffle House standing by itself without anything nearby. It wasn't eating outside, but it had to be the best view ever from a Waffle House. I'm sure things have been rebuilt since that obstruct its view.

If the patio has good fans, I'm in, lately, because as Cobalt will tell you, it's hot down there. And I'm probably 2 and a half Cobalts.

I used to be inside all the time, but now we'll bring the dog. The only thing that can mess it up is a smoker. I used to not be bothered by them but my tolerance is low. But outside is kind of their area, so I wouldn't complain.

If the weather is great, I prefer to eat outside.

If I see brvy tonight, I'm gonna text you a pic of our dicks peeing in the same urinal.

Edit: assuming he has your number.

And assuming he'll pee with me.

You wouldn't love eating outside here from May-September. Sweat city

Friday a friend of my roommate came into town with the intention of going to ISU for the night to see a friend of his preform standup on campus and it so happened that it was my (and roommates) frat alumni weekend so I was going to ride along and meet some friends at the bar while they did their thing.

So we start out having a few beers at our place and then they have a change of plans when they're not sure if they can get in since the standup is supposed to be for students and decide to just stay in town. Which messes up my plans but nbd, I wasn't to excited to go anyways.

We go to a different friends house and have a few more beers and see if they want to join us. They don't. So we head to a bar near downtown where a different friend is playing his guitar. There's no where to sit so we just have a drink and walk to a different bar and get food. Get there, do some shots, have some drinks and have a burger (decent).

Now I'm not trying to drink that much because I know I have to be up early the next day and then spend the day on top of a 20' building tearing off the roof.

The waitress brings us the check as one bill for some reason and our friend demands to pay all of it ($80+ tip!) so now I'm like, great, I gotta buy $75 worth of drinks tonight that I wasn't trying to.

We go back to the other bar with the friend playing guitar and there's still no seats so we just have a drink and get an uber.

Immed our driver starts going on about how great uber is and how we wouldn't be riding in a 2014 Altima (!!) if this was a cab and we don't have to deal with any "smelly foreigners". I called him on it and he just changed the subject and when we got out my roommates like "wow, tou can really become a dick when you want to, huh?" I went to go leave him a bad rating but luckily for him he didn't actually start my trip so I wasn't able to rate him and I just had to "cancel" it and was just charged $5 instead of the $10 it should have been.

We go to our normal bar and I'm honestly not feeling great so I'm sort of sipping on my drink and I couldn't do the Vegas bomb that was ordered and our friend got into his head that I just needed to shit and even got the bartender in on it telling me where to go to drop a deuce. my roommate even tweeted a picture of me at some point. At this point it's midnight and I'm ready to call it a night and I'm tired of this poop nonsense so I just get an uber and leave them there.

I'm home sleeping when our friend opens my door and then throws about $100 worth of ones on me because they apparently went to the strip club. I fall back asleep and then he wakes me up again by stealing one of my pillows and laying in bed next to me. Which, fine, whatever. I need to get to sleep. I sleep for maybe 15 minutes before I'm waken up by him snoring and which sounds like a dying giraffe and he likes to do drugs so I assumed he was on some combo of coke and booze and weed and he honestly sounded like he was choking so I shook him to wake him up and was fine and then went and slept on the couch.

I slept for maybe 2 more hours before having to be up and then left for the day.

But he never picked up his money so now me and my roommate have a stack of ones we've been just randomly throwing at each other for fun.

• Like 1

I went to go leave him a bad rating but luckily for him he didn't actually start my trip so I wasn't able to rate him and I just had to "cancel" it and was just charged $5 instead of the $10 it should have been.

What does this mean? You can't rate if you didn't order the uber, but got charged $5 for trying?

Right.

You can order an uber and cancel it within 5 minutes at no charge. But if you cancel it after 5 minutes but still before you're picked up they charge you $5.

In this case I ordered the uber, he took 10 minutes to pick us up and then another 15 for the ride. But when he picked us up he didn't hit the "arrived" and "start ride" buttons in his driver app so as far as uber knows he was on his way for 30 minutes and then i cancelled the ride before he got there. And since there wasn't a ride, it didn't give me an option to leave a rating.

I'm sure theres an option somewhere for me to contact support and explain it all but meh.

Lol, just got an email from uber saying that driver submitted a correction and we're going to charge me for the full ride.

I replied that's fine and totally fair but also I want to be able to give him a bad rating because of "LIST OF COMPLAINTS".

KzQNzl.gif

• Like 2

I appreciate the honesty. It was really just an OK night, tbh. Definitely not on fleek.

Ron I ran 6 miles yesterday in 1:04. Just off 2:15 pace and obviously not sure if I can keep that pace the whole 13.1 although miles 5-6 were faster than mile 4. Your side is looking better and better though.

• Like 1

I appreciate the honesty. It was really just an OK night, tbh. Definitely not on fleek.

Ron I ran 6 miles yesterday in 1:04. Just off 2:15 pace and obviously not sure if I can keep that pace the whole 13.1 although miles 5-6 were faster than mile 4. Your side is looking better and better though.

Still ridiculously awesome though. Biking 6 miles would wear me out.

For a someone as overweight I am it's probably impressive-ish but for your standard 27 yr old it really shouldn't be that big of deal so I feel pretty "meh" about it.

As I was running I felt fine and felt like I could have gone a few more miles but as soon as i stopped and walked a little bit my legs were just dead so maybe I couldn't have.

Dont diminish yourself nap. I havent run 6 miles in the last 5 years probably. youre out there tcob and cant nobody deny that.

I need to go to gym more regularly. I know it, i plan to do it, but 9 times out of 10 i dont make it. Lazy or tired or whatever, its tough to change your habits.