I Called In Sick Today

Good Cuban food at a place called Havana. It's open 24hrs. Just north of Forest Hill Blvd on Dixie Hwy

If you've never been, go to Palm Beach, the island. Get on A1A and peek at all the awesome houses on the ocean. Or the Henry Flager museum if it's open.

You'd probably enjoy First Baptist Church in WPB on Sunday morning. I believe they do an outdoor service on the intracoastal sometimes.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Whoa, great suggestions. I'm going to church with Cobalt, but I'll check out the things you mentioned.

• Like 2

I helped tear down a steel shed yesterday and it was like 20mph wind all day. Not super fun. And my hands hurt so much from pulling nails that I probably won't be able to j/o for a week BUT ILL CERTAINLY TRY.

• Like 2

Nick had a sleepover last night with a couple of his buddies so this morning I made them Egg Volcanoes for breakfast.

IMG_3931.jpg

Separate eggs and whisk whites to stiff peaks. Cut rounds of bread and mound up the whites on the rounds. Make a little depression at the top and put a yolk in each depression. Top with parmesan and pepper.

IMG_3932.jpg

Bake at 375 for 8 minutes or until they look like this. I lost one because I made the depression too deep and pointy on the first one. Shallow and smooth with a teaspoon worked better.

IMG_3936.jpg

Drizzle the crater with a mix of ketchup and sriracha watered down a little to make it runny for lava and serve with toast soldiers from the leftovers of the slices used for the rounds, and bacon.

IMG_3937.jpg

• Like 3

I enjoy it because he seems to enjoy it and he's actually the one making the food and not some yuppie douche going out to eat and instagramming their shitty tapas plates like they did anything other than snap their fingers at a waiter and demand to be served.

normally i would think a guy who takes photos of his food as often as jubi was a douche, but i actually enjoy seeing his dishes. maybe i'm getting soft in my old age.

It's been an issue in the past tho.

• Like 4
I enjoy it because he seems to enjoy it and he's actually the one making the food and not some yuppie douche going out to eat and instagramming their shitty tapas plates like they did anything other than snap their fingers at a waiter and demand to be served.

Words hurt, Nap. Now I hate to post and run, but I've got to go pick up my new Anne et Valentine glasses.

• Like 1

Haha, I knew EXACTLY what that post was going to be when I saw who was the last poster.

But, umm...no offense.

Your posts are good though because you're not a douche about it and also you're my girl BFF.

• Like 1

Met brv for church. Super nice guy. We went to a seafood place for lunch afterwards where I got some delicious crawfish.

• Like 2

i'll need a picture as proof.

I thought about it beforehand, but then I felt like he might value his privacy (based on his FB basically not having any pics of him). Also, I forgot.

How many long islands deep are you guys?

I had a pink lemonade. I failed to note his beverage. I went home afterwards to briefly nap and then work.

noticed that the hard plastic covering on the bottom of the front end of my car is gradually breaking to the point where it will be dragging. there's a guy we use at work that picks up your car and works on it during the day. wondering if this is something I should just use the dealership for. advice desired.