I Called In Sick Today

Yes, I'm keeping track of everything.

Yesterday morning when I was heading downtown and just turned it on to see if I got anything I'm just counting the actual mileage of the fare since I was already going to be dricing.

But last night (and tuesday) when I said "I'm going to be driving in this timeframe" I topped off my gas tank, wrote down mileage, cleared one of my trip odometers and then "went to work" and when I was done I did all that again so I can figure out my cash income versus paper income. The app tracks all the trip mileage and times so idony have to worry about that. Probably once a week I'll sit down and put it into a spreadsheet to figure out if it's really worth it or not or see if I can determine what areas to focus on or times and what not.

Hypothetically I haven't called my insurance agent and told them I'm doing this but I know Uber has a liability policy on all their drivers so I'm probably fine. They also didn't say anything if you should or shouldn't tell your insurance. I'm not going to, though...hypothetically.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Like, I don't even know how I'd get to that in a conversation with a rider about my hair.

She got in in the backseat, her boyfriend(?) in the front and they had me drive to her car in the parking lot of the bar so she could grab something while we waited for their friend and when she got back in with the dome light on she saw my hair and said it looked really nice and soft and wanted to touch it and asked what I did to it. I was talking to her BF about Uber when this happened. Obviously she had been drinking.

You can tell I'm hurt because I wrote a novel and have had 30 some odd edits.

Could have used 31... AMIRITE GUYS!

• Like 3

Like, I don't even know how I'd get to that in a conversation with a rider about my hair.

She got in in the backseat, her boyfriend(?) in the front and they had me drive to her car in the parking lot of the bar so she could grab something while we waited for their friend and when she got back in with the dome light on she saw my hair and said it looked really nice and soft and wanted to touch it and asked what I did to it. I was talking to her BF about Uber when this happened. Obviously she had been drinking.

Hmm...maybe I was too dismissive about offering a service that puts me in contact with poor men with drunk girlfriends.

• Like 2

Napas hair is okay, ive run my fingers through better.

So i had to meet those clients today in des moines. So at 1055 am i turned my phone off and didnt turn it back on until just now, so I was able to make it home without seeing the ku score. Nice ein, rock chalk.

Client meeting was at Bravo, the italian place at Jordan Creek. Food sucked, but west des moines seems alright.

The meeting was 4 hours and 15 minutes. Sweet baby brvy it went on and on, i was lightheaded by the end.

Went into the mall to get starbucks after. Not for me though, i don't drink coffee. But i did grab an orange julious. Delicious.

That's too bad you went to bravo. Way better places to eat. Funny enough I actually am out of town this weekend. I live 3 miles from Jordan Creek mall. I picked a gaggle of Asian college girls at the movie theater there last night.

• Like 1

That's definitely not where it's at in DSM, but the Jordan Creek area is new and nice. It has too much of a tourist feel to me. I prefer the feeling of local places and downtown. Court Ave and the East Village are definitely where it's at.

You would know what I mean if you saw the area. You could transplant it into an actual tourist location and it wouldn't look out of place at all.

Cookie cutter shops, teenagers, etc.

Wait...there are tourists is Des Moines, Iowa?

Gonzaga vs Iowa tomorrow....

On April 12th brvy, you'll see what a tourist area looks like.

A tourist area for the world. Where you'll be, there are oddly, tons of brazilians, along with every other nationality.

18 holes today, made some decent shots, made some terrible ones.

Best of all, the pool is finally up to temp. It was glorious. Pool season it here. Should I invite Brvy to the house for a naked swim? Let's see what god really blessed him with.

• Like 3

18 holes today, made some decent shots, made some terrible ones.

Best of all, the pool is finally up to temp. It was glorious. Pool season it here. Should I invite Brvy to the house for a naked swim? Let's see what god really blessed him with.

It's my understanding that Miami has a very weak East Asian food scene. Assuming this is accurate, does it extend to Indian?

I'm in Orlando, bubalah Was in West Palm before. Never Miami. Thankfully. Lots of winners in Miami, many more non winners

Although, I will never know the answer to that question in any city