• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

How does uber pay its drivers? I was following someone on Facebook in Sacramento that was saying that she can go about anywhere in town for $6, $10 with tip. Doesn't seem like much profit margin there to give the driver. Do you get a percentage of the fee (plus tips obv) or?

You can have my $3k 401k if it helps you keep your job. My net worth is like -$100k but let's not worry about that.

Hahahahha, I'm worth WAY more than you.

(Fully realizing you're 16 years younger with a higher ceiling, but I still had to make my joke)

Friday humorous picture.

88C42FFE-60F1-42C2-B9F1-43E2ABCA35A5_zpsbcxvda4i.jpg

I did some looking and it looks like new drivers pay 25% of the gross fare to über, 20% after you've benn there xx amount of time? So you get 75% of the fare less gas, insurance etc... Expenses.

And that lady on FB used lyft. Not sure if their pay is much different or not.

That's not my real net worth, Ron. It is negative though, so you still hopefully have me. Let's make a date to compare my net worth to yours at whatever age you are now though when I get that age.

Kidding, I won't live past 35.

By my rough calculations I fhink I'll net around $10-15/hr + cash tips.

That's not my real net worth, Ron. It is negative though, so you still hopefully have me. Let's make a date to compare my net worth to yours at whatever age you are now though when I get that age.

Kidding, I won't live past 35.

By my rough calculations I fhink I'll net around $10-15/hr + cash tips.

From what I read $15 an hour, before tips seems realistic. I'm sure it depends on the city you're in but it seems like a good, relatively simple, way to pick up a few extra bucks.

I'd get lost too much. I'm awful with directions.

Plus, if a drunk puked in my car, I'd roll him and steal his identity.

Not to mention my car gets about 13 miles to the gallon around town and my tires cost $1000 to replace, and I don't get $50k miles out of em.

But ya know I'd be a fan favorite with The Commodore, the Orange Beast.

• Like 1

oh yeah. Ronald, I meant to crack on your glasses earlier this week. so...um, jizz on your glasses or something...

In about 7 hours, I have to drive 560 miles with my wife and 4-month-old daughter. The good news is that the baby usually likes riding in cars. The variance is that she's never been in a car for more than an hour at a time.

When my daughter was little, we had a car game where she would pick out any other car in traffic then upon her command, I'd pull up alongside as fast as I could, roll down my window and we'd both start hysterically screaming while pointing at their tires. They'd always freak out and pull over thinking something was horribly wrong, we'd speed off laughing so hard. Never did it for more than an hour at a time but pretty sure we could take a trip from New York to LA doing that and both be totally entertained the entire way.

oh yeah. Ronald, I meant to crack on your glasses earlier this week. so...um, jizz on your glasses or something...

Don't be jealous of my sexiness. It can't be bought

When my daughter was little, we had a car game where she would pick out any other car in traffic then upon her command, I'd pull up alongside as fast as I could, roll down my window and we'd both start hysterically screaming while pointing at their tires. They'd always freak out and pull over thinking something was horribly wrong, we'd speed off laughing so hard. Never did it for more than an hour at a time but pretty sure we could take a trip from New York to LA doing that and both be totally entertained the entire way.

That's awful, but at the same time, a totally awesome bonding experience between you and your daughter.

My emotions are confused right now.

I love how Ronnie is becoming such a Facebook dog owner. I'm a big fan of yours Mexico.

Yeah, two pictures a week, tops. I'm a posting machine.

And I've had to look at pictures of people's stupid kids for years, they can look at my stupid dog now.

• Like 7

In about 7 hours, I have to drive 560 miles with my wife and 4-month-old daughter. The good news is that the baby usually likes riding in cars. The variance is that she's never been in a car for more than an hour at a time.

Brutal. I'm sure she'll sleep a lot but that's a long time sitting in a car seat by herself.

Bring ear plugs.

This week was especially high on the mileage. I left Tuesday and got home yesterday and put just shy of 1500 miles in. But I drove from So Cal to almost the Northeast border with Oregon and back so not real surprising.

Supposed to be 91 here today.

Yeah, two pictures at week, tops. I'm a posting machine.

And I've had to look at pictures of people's stupid kids for years, they can look at my stupid dog now.

I wasn't complaining. I love how much you love your dog.

Of course, I'm a softy, and don't usually get annoyed by other people's kids either.

Oh yeah, Ron, gps.

Frau, if you're reading, ever since we moved to so cal my daughter has wanted to go to Hollywood to see the touristy things. We've never made it but since we only have two more weekends here and everyone is off tomorrow we figure we'd better go now if we're going to make it. Any pro tips on what to see, where to go, best places to park etc...?

Scratch that. Just saw that tomorrow is the LA Marathon.

• Like 1

Frau or Tilty

Have you guys ever been to or seen a restaurant called Plan Check Kitchen + Bar? It's in the Little Osaka area in Los Angeles. Oh my god. The signature burger looks ridiculous.

Please go and report back. The Plan Check Burger has homemade cheese, they make homemade ketchup and dehydrate it into a little sheet, the meat is a Wagyu and black angus sirloin blend, homemade pickles and caramelized onions made with chicken skin. The bun is brushed with a parmasean butter.

Then for dessert they have these donut looking things they make. Wow.

Of note, I haven't eaten lunch or dinner today, but still.

• Like 2