Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Napa, so angry.

Instead of The Escalator, maybe you should be called The Short Fuse

I grew up in South Fkirida, you know, the only place on the map currently not frozen, besides Hawaii, and they don't count. I prefer short haired dogs. I acknowledged that the dog was cute. I love all dogs, and most have sweet faces, but I definitely prefer a different look and style.

Right now it's trending towards boxers. We are in talks with the Flordia Boxer Rescue about saving one. The wife loves beagles. I grew up with the best Doberman ever. Floppy ears, I would never cut a dogs ears. Lots of adorable pit mixes around as well. I love when a dog has a dopey face.

• Like 1

Oh you're going to rescue a dog? How saintly of you to give an animal that has no concept of the perception of time a few more years on this miserable planet.

(I actually think her face is out of proportion for a golden but she's fun AF and she's still cute and I love all dogs, even the little rat ones that I would never own in a million years)

Oh you're going to rescue a dog? How saintly of you to give an animal that has no concept of the perception of time a few more years on this miserable planet.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

Our plan is to rescue 2, a younger one, if we can, and a middle aged one. We feel a dog needs a buddy

Puppy corgi's are totes adorbs, and of course it's the dog of royalty, but not for me. A buddy had one and I liked him, but yeah, not for me

• Like 1

I can talk and reason, im an advanved sentient being. A dog is not.

But mostly in afraid id grow to love the dog and she would leave me for a cooler owner, the bitch.

Unlike women, dogs are loyal.

The real hard part is knowing when to put them down and then seeing it. I was a crying mess when we did it last year. Waterworks. And I only knew that dog the last 4 years of her life, the worst 4. She wasn't super loveable. But it's worth it for the 10+ years they give you

Not having one is freeing in a way. You don't have to worry about getting home after work or what to do with it if you have a vacation. Not everyone has a pushover friend with no social life that will watch your dog on a moments notice I KEED

My dogs are the only affection I will ever recieve in this world. Having my dogs live with me is the thing I'm most excited about when I finally buy a house.

Please get a hooker. PLEASE

A little yes a little no. I just can't help but roll my eyes whenever someone talks about how they rescued a dog or when j see those "who rescued who???" Bumper stickers like you're a hero for getting a dog on the cheap when you probably passed by homeless people and did nothing on your drive over. I've volunterred at dog shelters in the past. It just annoys me when people act like I'm hitter because I want to get a specific dog breed from a reputable breeder when there's dogs in shelters. Bitch why you having your own children when there's real actual alive kids in foster homes???

• Like 3

I think you just hate anyone who grandstands, and I can support that. But it's just something we intend to do. I don't want a medal for it.

I won't spend a lot of money for a breed of dog because of the reason you gave, there are plenty that need saving. But again, that's my choice. I don't expect everyone to follow that. if someone wants a specific breed and want a puppy, then I hope they find a responsible breeder that isn't a puppy mill, that isn't inbreeding. People should get what they like.

As far as people ignoring homeless, dogs are pretty helpless, people, as a rule, aren't.

You might want to lose the kid argument though. People want their own bloodlines. It minimizes your greater point, which is fair

Obviously the kid thing was not an actual argument.

And you're right about people, as a rule, being not being helpless which is why I assume you agree the Blacks should just stop dealing drugs, move out of the ghettos, and get real jobs.

It's cool that you want to "rescue" a dog. Dogs are the best and I want everybody to have one and to spoil them.

If you put rescue in quotes again, I'm gonna show up one day and punch in the liver

And I knew when I wrote that people aren't helpless, I would get something like that back. Yes, people can't start off way behind in the race. There is nuance to everything.

I'll stop putting rescue in quotes when you have to risk life and limb to get that dog.

I hope you know im just funning over here. I just like arguing strong opinions on relatively inconsequential matters and you are a good sport about it. Tilty, too, Brvy bless him. Sometimes I worry you guys don't think I understand nuance and am very black/white when the exact opposite is true in reality.

I'm so thankful that everyone missed me... and thanks for all the birthday wishes. You guys are the best!

I checked scram's site. I did see the potential of renting a house sometime in the future, although I'd have other sites for that for a beach condo, but that was a site of people renting rooms. That's just weird

Besides, we don't want to stay at a house of people we like, we certainly won't stay with strangers, and have to pay

AirBnb is good. Some people are still there, many are not. Some of them are a separate entrance into a basement or something, but like Frau said, many are just investment properties and no one is there.

How cute would you say this girl is.

Holy shit, that's a pretty decent program.

Edit: well, maybe not. It'll definitely look into it though when I'm ready to purchase a home next year (???)

A lot of people get FHA loans. It's weird that you seem to have a negative feeling about them. At Wells Fargo probably 10% of our mortgages were FHA.

• Like 1

I'll stop putting rescue in quotes when you have to risk life and limb to get that dog.

I hope you know im just funning over here. I just like arguing strong opinions on relatively inconsequential matters and you are a good sport about it. Tilty, too, Brvy bless him. Sometimes I worry you guys don't think I understand nuance and am very black/white when the exact opposite is true in reality.

I feel ya, playa. And you're definitely a reasoned individual. I love a good debate.