• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

people do dumb shit man who knows

but anyways you guys seen all these session ales/lagers coming out recently? new Belgium, Sierra Nevada, Sam... trying the Sam and Belgium tonight and they're ok. kinda nice to have a tasty beer that doesn't get me plastered after 6.

Nice job on the bonus Strat.

I wish JJJ was still here so that I could talk about the most amazing quarter of NBA basketball I've ever seen. WOW... Klay Thompson.

• Like 1

brv, if theres anything I know, it's that you're racist, sexist, homophobic, and generally all around hateful.

wait, is that everybody else? either way, black folks, right? or something. chicken tenders.

Yesterday I had a call with my boss to go over my recently released budget and bonus plan for the year. If I just hit by budget each quarter I get a $20,000 bonus. If I miss my budget I get $7,500. Motivation.

Nice job on the bonus Strat.

I wish JJJ was still here so that I could talk about the most amazing quarter of NBA basketball I've ever seen. WOW... Klay Thompson.

I won a bunch of money on that game, while unusually ****ed up, and had to check this morning to make sure that quarter really happened.

• Like 1

To visit for two weeks: Sardinia or Istanbul?

I've been considering a similar trip as well, but don't have any idea how to even narrow it down to two options. Malta is also on the table.

That's tonight. I was having a drink or two at the bar before heading to the work party and decided to text my work bro to see if he was there and he said his wife was sick and they weren't coming so I just stayed at the bar.

I actually talked to a girl last night you guys. She was pretty cute, too. My phone died and I messed up by not giving her number before she left with some friends so still out here losing.

Baby steps, Napa, baby steps.

I've been considering a similar trip as well, but don't have any idea how to even narrow it down to two options. Malta is also on the table.

Malta has a party scene.

Sardinia has the words most beautiful women (but they're a tough nut to crack)

Istanbul is as close as you can get to completely base, early-last-century 3rd World metropolis decadence without having to venture into dangerously Islamic places.

I was really bummed when my study abroad in Malta got cancelled.

it was somewhat awkward today. she slept over, and we go out to lunch. I ask her if she wants to just get it to go, she's like, "sure." I am of course paying. I make sure to keep the kind of soda she likes (coke zero) at my place, and push to get everything to go to avoid getting taxed $2.50+ for soda at places. anyway, she still orders the soda at the restaurant, getting it to go, and I'm just staring at her, dumbfounded. didn't help that the cashier was like, "man, you're a cheap date."

she wanted to know how we make the same money, but she has $50/mo savings compared to my $1k. like, she downloaded mint and had me look at it, wanting to see if I could find anything she's doing wrong. no major wrecks or tickets in the last five years, she pays $150/mo auto insurance (I got a quote for $90 for her from geico). obviously we have the above soda habit. she also seems to frequently buy DVDs and other random crap at Target. she only gets .8% cash back on her credit card without any quarterly deals, only gets .25% on her savings balance, and I saw a few ATM charges in her checking.

I pointed all of these things out, and it became obvious that she no longer wanted to talk about making changes. I'm letting it go. I just had to vent.

I 35 is a parking lot. We were stopped, go through it and i saw 6 cars involved in the accident. We go 1/4 mile and now its worse. I only saw it for a moment but it looked like 20 police cars up ahead. Havent moved an inch in 15 minutes.