Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Indeed it does

I've heard the ufc is great live and i've also heard it can be tough to see. Tanner went in San Jose and didnt love it

Yea, there's a decent amount of reasonably priced tickets available, but I wouldn't want to sit balcony. I'd rather start saving now for the next Boston card, and drop a couple hundred on something a with great view.

Post work cocktsils tonight, then donor drinks.

I'm excited for Sunday--two friends wanted to take me out for a belated birthday dinner. Now, my newly married lesbians found out and are joining. After dinner and drinks,* we're all going back to the newlyweds for a screening of Pain and Gain.

My evening's mantra: Celebrate my Michael BayDay.

Monday--everyone's off, right? I'll probably go to the office for a couple of hours, but i just got this promotion.

*food/booze nerds, I picked Petty Cash Tacqueria. I've had and loved the Diving Bell and the Paloma. Any suggestions I should ignore?

Oddly, my bank is open but I get a comp day. At this point, i'd want the 3 days weekend, but overall, its a good system. They dont do 4 of the traditional "bank holidays"

Mlk

Pres

Columbus

Veterens day

The rest we take

I'm excited for Sunday--two friends wanted to take me out for a belated birthday dinner. Now, my newly married lesbians found out and are joining. After dinner and drinks,* we're all going back to the newlyweds for a screening of Pain and Gain.

You need to un-invite one of the ladygays by revoking the implied +1. Sorry Sammi, there's only a 5 top available.

I can be female-petty when in a mood.

FYP

Ron you work for a racist, unpatriotic bank.

Possibly. Its a 6 branch organization. Guess they made a tactical decision to be available when others arent. Whatevs

Guess who took the wife out for some mexican food and a movie? Mockingjay yo

The sweet place down the street from ua that is like a mini city center is packed. I love this place though. So many cool bars and testaurants, World of Beer, movie theater, etc. i could get a townhouse in walking distance and just become a lush

Does everyone see that pic? I am testing my old photobucket acct. it wasnt linking pics properly

Those are my ribs, homemade pasta salad and homemade potato skins

Damn that looks good...

Tilty, you realize sex is all poor people have, right?

I was joking obv but funny you said that. When the wife and I were young and poor we used to say to each other all the time that "we may be broke but at least the sex is free" that's when we would have sex almost everyday between periods. Sometimes more than once a day. Longest string was sex 17 days in a row.

I'm not in my 20's anymore.

Taking the daughters to sushi tonight. Maybe a movie tomorrow, I really want to see American Sniper. Saw mocking jay a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Football Sunday. Oh yeah, I work Monday. But I basically had two weeks off with pay over Christmas and New Year so I'm not complaining.

Was smoking a joint on my balcony when a cop passed by on the sidewalk, smelled it, stopped like someone hit him with a bolt of lightning, started looking around, then looked up at me, staring back down at him, smoking a joint.

"Smells like some pretty good shit you have there..." he shouts up.

"What are you talking about?"

"That joint you're smoking..."

"Its not a joint. Its a cigarette..."

"Well SOMEBODY'S smoking weed around here..."

"Yeah, I smell it too..."

"Why don't you come down here for a minute...":

"No."

"You know, I could get a search warrant for this."

"Go ahead and do that. Thank you for your service." (continues smoking)

He hastily walks away and 'fake-calls' on his radio, pretending he was taking into the lapel-mic.

• Like 3

Scrams stories make me miss Beans. You just have to substitute beer for joints and it's like he's still here.

I'm sorry SA. And I hope that's not true because that would make me very sad for you.

Sushi was so good.

Its not true, but the real number is likely between 40 and 50.

That's not awful. You'll hit your stride when you hit 30 and realize that becoming an alcoholic is the answer. It worked for me, as did divorce

• Like 1

thanks, buddy. there's always hope i guess. i played some poker las night. pretty card dead but i was able to stay patient. only two real hands to report and they were auto plays. i have queens, raise to 12 and a guy shoves for 80. i call and he has AK, and i hold. then maybe three hours later i call a raise to ten with QJ clubs and the flop is 8 9 10 rainbow. guy bets, i call. turn he bets, i still have the nuts so i min raise and he shoves. i insta call and he shows 7 6 in disgust.

amazing how tired i got after 4 hours. i used to play for 12 hours in a row no problem. working and being an old man have ruined me.

I went out with my roommate last night and got pretty drunk. Now I'm staring around my room thinking of all the things I need to get done this weekend. I'm nervous about the game tonight. We can't afford to lose home games if we want to win the Big 12.

dearest nap, i'm nervous too. better KU teams have lost to worse ISU team at Hilton. Most likely each team will win their home game. I'd guess, for tonight, ISU 77 KU 65. reverse that in lawrence. it will come down to winning elsewhere.

I pulled a rookie move and drank on an empty stomach last night. Happy hour malbecs, but these people pour generously.

I drove home after only a couple of hours. Not good.

Welcome to the party, pal

Suited, way to work it. Play it straight

Naps, you too

I drank 10 beers, 6 strong, during my 18. About 6 more at the bar. Good stuff. I love whores

I don't think people over 35 even understand what this marijuana is anymore.

I've taken to smoking it constantly in a full-bent tobacco style pipe like a nigga Sherlock Holmes.

I can totally see switching from opiates to this. A guy I knew came back from California and brought back a bunch of candy that had some sort of magical pot juice in it. I had no idea how potent this new age pot really was so after smoking a bowl of regular smokey pot, I got the munchies real bad and ate all the pot candy that wound up making me so super-high, I was running up and down 106th Street chasing some poor cat that for some pot-reason, I was totally convinced was actually a magical Native American Thunderbird. I wasn't hallucinating, mind you. I had just somehow convinced myself this cat:

orange-cat-akimasa-harada.jpg

Was actually this:

ClYIhB7Nzklim8u82w8QYlLPo1_500.jpg

... and if I could catch it, I could keep it.

The ordinary cat.

That somehow was actually a Mythical Thunderbird.

Some Mexicans almost shot me when I ran through their yard.

I'm smoking again now.

• Like 1