I Called In Sick Today

I'm a fan of all boobs, big and small, real and fake. I want to see them and play with them.

This is proper logic

Essay clearly has awful taste in women, especially ones named Emma.

One is decent, cuter with the accent and only really sexy in that Bling Ring clip and the other is rail skinny with a huge mouth. She has looked cute and has a good voice, but otherwise, meh.

The girl tilt posted was made for fcking.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Oh yeah, been catching the wire on and off for the last 5 days. Such a good show.

Finished all 8 eps of last season of Boardwalk yesterday. Suitable ending.

Also killed entire Ray Donovan season 2 a couple of weeks ago. So very good. Ray's wife and that cop, weirdos

I've got* like $80 to last me for all expenses (food, gas, etc) until next Friday. I've got some amount of food in the fridge that necessitates effort to be edible. I do have a full tank of gas but will most likely need to fill up once. I'm sure Strat could make it, don't know if I can.

*I have more than $80 if need be. This is just my last two months attempt to not spend so wastefully.

I've got* like $80 to last me for all expenses (food, gas, etc) until next Friday. I've got some amount of food in the fridge that necessitates effort to be edible. I do have a full tank of gas but will most likely need to fill up once. I'm sure Strat could make it, don't know if I can.

*I have more than $80 if need be. This is just my last two months attempt to not spend so wastefully.

You are trying to live on $80 the week of new years? What?

Obama goes down as a Top 10 GOAT president, per the judgement of history,.

Book this.

So... top 25%? Maybe.

Also, I created the hyphen and I'll use it as I please.

No.

Ol/dr

And I hope scram is speaking sarcastically.

You are trying to live on $80 the week of new years? What?

I've been living off of $300 every two weeks the past two months. Hasn't been an issue until now because of buying Christmas presents. Now I only have $80 until next Friday, when I get paid again.

I don't have any parties to go to and bars on NYE are not my bag. Unless my fav bartender is working and will save us our usual seats until we get there, I won't be going out. Might not even stay up to midnight.

Oh yeah, been catching the wire on and off for the last 5 days. Such a good show.

Finished all 8 eps of last season of Boardwalk yesterday. Suitable ending.

Also killed entire Ray Donovan season 2 a couple of weeks ago. So very good. Ray's wife and that cop, weirdos

Been doing the same thing with The Wire. Really just sucks you in from whenever you flip it on, until the ending music. Then the next episode song starts, and it's time to walk away for a bit. I never did a rewatch, but seeing all the characters again is a lot of fun, especially ones you loathe. Seeing Valcheck in the 2nd season premiere raised my blood pressure.

I really liked the Boardwalk last season. Rushing ahead and shortening the season are hard choices, but they did really well with what the had. When the first Nucky flashbacks came on I was horrified, but (buoyed by the phenomenal casting) it really worked a lot better than expected.

I really didn't care for Ray's first season, and wasn't planning on watching #2, but I ran into some down time, caught up on the first few episodes, and ended up liking this season a hell of a lot more. Maybe it's just because I wasn't expecting a great show after what the first season was, or maybe it got better, but I enjoyed it a lot more.

I just agreed to let my brother use my Escape to transport a baby calf. As in, in the back of it. Apparently two hours is too far to transport a baby calf in an open air trailer so he wants to use my car to keep the little girl warm. And so I'm agreeing to do so. For the snapchat.

• Like 1