I Called In Sick Today

Pretty boring day frankly. I'm so ready to moved out of here and get back to somewhere with friends and family around.

We found amchinese place that delivers so we had that for dinner. Pretty damned good if not a little on the expensive side.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i clicked and was immediately disappointed to see a man instead of sexy woman. his voice came on and 5 seconds later i hated his guts and wanted to plunge ice picks into my ears to make it stop. damn you scroom for forcing me into this position.

• Like 1

I've only seen Inglorious and then Now You See Me. I caught the last twenty minutes of NYSM while waiting for the wire to start and was reminded. She's also 5'2", which is great.

Just finished my CPE for the year. Now to record all of it and file it to the state board.

• Like 1

I really hate people sometimes. Some chick on my Facebook posted that she "needs" to re home her 4 month old puppy. When asked why she said that he is high energy (duh, you got a lab/husky mix), needs a fenced backyard (guess they forgot the backyard wasn't fenced before they got the puppy) and that she doesn't have the time to train him or the patience to wait until he grows up. This POS has two small children. Hope they came out of the womb potty trained or they'll be next I guess.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Frau. You're an awesome addition around here and an all around great person. I hope you had a happy birthday and have another great year.

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I'm in Chicago. Brvheart and Scram--want to meet at Manny's?

I feel like Scram would meet with you just to make me mad and jealous. I've wanted to meet Scram for several years.

Hi guys!

I'm in Chicago. Brvheart and Scram--want to meet at Manny's?

How you doin?

Happy Birthday, Frau. You're an awesome addition around here and an all around great person. I hope you had a happy birthday and have another great year.

Strong dittos.

• Like 1

Frau, this is in your wheelhouse...

I really enjoy giving when I see a need...whether helping friends/family or donating blood or donating money to a charitable organization. The problem is those last two. Whenever I do that, I get pestered for more. Like, some organizations send me e-mail or paper mail once a week or more. They call me fairly frequently to request that I donate blood. Like, I guess it's sort of par for the course, but it saps a lot of the joy out of it.

I thought things were pretty much done with the girl. We had texted a little, and we went to lunch, but never really got off the ground. partially my fault, I was stressed and pessimistic over lunch because I got pooped on with trading that day. Anyway, we had a long conversation tonight, out of the blue, after I had resolved not to initiate anything again.

I was feeling kind of relieved about the situation before tonight, but whatever. I don't want to waste anybody's time--I don't want to be in a relationship just because the opportunity presented itself. it's not that I don't find her attractive. she's a very cute girl, way cuter than Amanda. no kids or baggage or anything. I invited her to a New Years party, who knows what will happen.

• Like 2