• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

money in probate, that was disclosed to parties who have a claim, can't just be paid out without settling those claims, right? the trustee is talking about disbursing the rest of it after he pays off the probate lawyer, meaning stiffing two credit card companies. he offered a token amount and they declined, asking for bank statements that he doesn't want to provide. I'm concerned that they may go after the trustee or me personally. I don't need the money, and am of the opinion that nobody should take any risks here.

just trying to get a sense of the direction I need to push this conversation. the difference is like $4k to me, I'd rather it just get done properly.

Merry Christmas everybody!

money in probate, that was disclosed to parties who have a claim, can't just be paid out without settling those claims, right? the trustee is talking about disbursing the rest of it after he pays off the probate lawyer, meaning stiffing two credit card companies. he offered a token amount and they declined, asking for bank statements that he doesn't want to provide. I'm concerned that they may go after the trustee or me personally. I don't need the money, and am of the opinion that nobody should take any risks here.

just trying to get a sense of the direction I need to push this conversation. the difference is like $4k to me, I'd rather it just get done properly.

it might depend on the state, but i believe an executor of an estate can be held personally liable for claims if he/she pays out before the estate is closed. that is why most executor's will not do this. if you were paid, i doubt they could come after you, but a quick look at the probate code of that state would tell you.

i would advise the executor to not pay out until all claims are settled and the court has closed the estate. nothing good can come from any other course of action.

• Like 1

I did, thanks

I start Wednesday, because benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start. So, yeah

Thats awesome, congrats. What are you doing? Back to banking?

Merry Christmas fellas and lady.

Warning: this is my annual slightly religious sick thread post. Thanks for indulging me.

I would consider it pure joy to celebrate the fake date of Jesus' birth wih you all. I love you all a lot and pray for each of you frequently, (Although I sometimes forget Hank) and consider each of you to be friends on par with people I call friends in flesh and bone.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your families.

• Like 4

My kind, sweet father posted one, so I won't vent publicly, but jesus christ, those fucking end of the year videos? Who gives a shit? If I had a good year, I remember it. No one else should care about your year. It's really all about people indulging in their worst "me-first" settings. I groaned and deleted the fucking thing when I saw mine, and this may have been the best year of my life.

1)Who the hell do you think you are if anyone needs a slideshow review of your last 12 months?

2) How awful was your year if you need to watch other peoples?

• Like 2

My kind, sweet father posted one, so I won't vent publicly, but jesus christ, those fucking end of the year videos? Who gives a shit? If I had a good year, I remember it. No one else should care about your year. It's really all about people indulging in their worst "me-first" settings. I groaned and deleted the fucking thing when I saw mine, and this may have been the best year of my life.

1)Who the hell do you think you are if anyone needs a slideshow review of your last 12 months?

2) How awful was your year if you need to watch other peoples?

it was pretty ****ing lame. thanks for making me feel worse about trying to feel better about life and stuff.

• Like 1

They had mine and I wanted to see what was in it, and it tried to post it to all friends. I freaked out and instantly cancelled that shit.

Yes brvy, banking.

• Like 1