Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Re: Frau

I hope you have referred to that coworker as "basic" to somebody IRL.

I have referred to that coworker as basic IRL. After I left (I leave early so everyone can enjoy themselves) the basic got drunker and weirder and made an ass of herself trying to hit on a married man.

Obvi, she and I had to see each other today at a donor event and her ass was mighty puckered. I hope she unpuckers or quits soon.

Holiday plans everyone?

I'm going to the Midwest next week, and back to LA in time for New Year's. (I don't have plans, honestly, it's mostly for work.)

I'm flying into O;Hare and then waiting around to get to small city near Chicago. I have about 4 hours to kill, and will probably be doing it in a hotel bar--Billy Joel song, here I come!

• Like 1

But amusing

Probably was inappropriate on Sunday, or at least a drunk fool, but it's my regular waitress who told us where her section was when we got there, sat with us later in the day and had a rum drink and who I over tipped on a bill of $95 (35%)

So, while I may be a drunk idiot, I feel it's a look I can mostly pull off. Not always though.

Sick again, what bs, not as bad as last time. Perils of working in a building with 2000+ people.

Back and knee felt decent today, even though I was walking and active all day. Decent for me. If your guys knee felt the way mine did, you'd definitely be at the doctor, pronto. Such is life.

uh oh, uncle ronny's been in the liquor cabinet again. hide the cat and women with low cut tops.

Two beers for a friend's going away party and home. Sickly. No boozing this weekend.

Frau: my wife and I will meet you whenever you want. Just throwing it out there.

Napa, whats the "good" bar?

Ron, how are you so wealthy? $130?! Wow.

• Like 1

Went to the Art Institute and MSI today with the oldest two boys. Going to Iowa tomorrow for 10 days... Unless Frau wants to meet somewhere, then I'll cancel Christmas.

In other news, my neighbors, who are our best friends have 4 kids. Their 2nd youngest was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2011, but beat it. Yesterday it returned. It's hard seeing a mom and dad cry.

Well good night!

• Like 1

Frau: my wife and I will meet you whenever you want. Just throwing it out there.

And then his wife will mysteriously not be feeling well that night, mark my words.

Napa, whats the "good" bar?

The one not in Iowa.

By not having 17 children and a Turbo.

Fucking threefer!

• Like 2

At five guys, gonna FEAST.

My shoes are cooler ronny. Total class and style.

Does Chipotle know what a cheating bastard you are?

Went to the Art Institute and MSI today with the oldest two boys. Going to Iowa tomorrow for 10 days... Unless Frau wants to meet somewhere, then I'll cancel Christmas.

In other news, my neighbors, who are our best friends have 4 kids. Their 2nd youngest was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2011, but beat it. Yesterday it returned. It's hard seeing a mom and dad cry.

Well good night!

Ugh, that's awful. Always bad but hate to hear this about kids. Sending good thoughts.

We will be having a quiet Christmas with just the wife and kids and me. Probably for the last time since we'll be around family next year. I pretty much have the week off. Christmas Eve, day and day after are holidays for us and just Monday and Tuesday don't leave enough time to get anywhere I would need to go on the road. May do some training one of the days with a dealer I signed up this week but he's only 45 minutes away.

New Years week, same thing. Then in January I will be busy as hell training 20 or so dealers from that big company I mentioned before.

Aren't clothes like the cheapest part of owning kids? Between goodwill, garage sales and hand me downs.

That's my experience so far, but we might be an exception. We've bought a few clothes, but when you factor in the baby shower and hand-me-downs, even that probably wasn't necessary. My wife's sister has a 3yo and 2yo, so we basically got all of their old stuff.

In other news, I'm annoyed with myself over my work ethic. Worked less than 40 hours/mo in September, October, and November. Only 23 hours so far in December. =/

Just not going to cut it. Endeavoring to get back to at least 100hr/mo in January (and probably try to work every day except 24th/25th/31st this month).

Brvheart, I'm sorry to hear it. My best wishes for everyone.

I'll be in Chicago only for a day or two, probably not enough time to drain the fluids, dismember my body, and get the parts in the cargo hold so I can spend my eternity back in LA.

I'm going to try and hit the Art Institute though. What's there right now worth seeing? Have you seen the Bowie?

you worked under 40 hours the entire month? are you a politician? HIYO!

Crushed September, so I think that's partially to blame for me getting lazy. Also, got a little busy with the baby - we were at the hospital for a week.

I'm 5' 4", 120 lb. I should be able to charge for the privilege of sitting next to me on all public transportation.

Edit: sure to ramen, I've been all about tacos lately. I have a beautiful photo I'll share with (Hank) when I get back to LA.

Oh! Has anyone here seen RTJ? They've got a show in January and I'm thinking of scalping.

As Jubi stated, I don't have kids, make ok money, and the wife makes good money. We don't use credit cards too often and that's how we (I) spend money. Experiences. We don't buy lots of trinkets. Well, some, but not lots. Vacations and fun weekends, that's the life.

That was a pretty standard football Sunday. $100 on Sunday's back in the day was normal. Sometimes more, rarely less.

• Like 1

I love that you treasure experiences. You'll be happier looking back over life than Scoorge McDuck sitting on his money with no friends or memories.

• Like 1

That was one thing I learned from my former boss. She and her husband ate out a lot and took long, great vacations annually and shorter ones throughout the year. Heir most recent big vacation was two and a half weeks touring around Europe.

When I mentioned to her that I would love to be able to afford a vacation like that she said that they didn't spend disposable income on anything but experiences. Whether it was a great restaurant, trip or whatever. Nobody ever laid on their death bed wishing they had saved more money rather than experiencing more things.