Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Mostly because why not? The family loves to go, maybe the last chance to go before we move, the tickets to get in are already paid for (via annual passes), and I'm long past giving two shits about my birthday.

Thanks SA. From your fingers to brvys ears.

Mostly because why not? The family loves to go, maybe the last chance to go before we move, the tickets to get in are already paid for (via annual passes), and I'm long past giving two shits about my birthday.

Because it's awful for a non gay male adult

Oh...

• Like 1

try to get a tug from the wife on magic mountain.

Wrong amusement park ther SA. But, yeah, I'll try.

Because it's awful for a non gay male adult

Oh...

Quit crapping on my birthday plans, you big meany.

My goodness I hope Speedz stays here. My heart will be broken if he disappears.

I agree with Speedz that Shake looks old and drunk(is that what you said?) in that picture. His chick does look happy though, which made me happy for him.

I don't understand why any adult would go to Disney without kids. It was torture for me.

I do understand Tilt going for his family, especially since he already paid for the passes. I just don't understand why his family would want to go.

• Like 1

she's been living with me for several months speedz

Oh my dear lord things are worse than I ever imagined.

His chick does look happy though, which made me happy for him.

FINE, me too, I guess. I hope she's been handling the spiders ok.

• Like 1

I don't understand why any adult would go to Disney without kids. It was torture for me.

I do understand Tilt going for his family, especially since he already paid for the passes. I just don't understand why his family would want to go.

I don't know, I think it's fun, for the most part. The long lines are the only downer. My oldest absolutely loves Disneyland. I mean like she's a 9'year old or something.

Birthday poker worked. Did not get smacked with the deck but stayed patient and picked my spots and ended up winning $620 in just over 3 hours so that was nice.

• Like 1

It's fun high, exactly once. Girls love Disney, though, by and large, and unless you are with one who isn't emotionally 8 (difficult to find an emotionally healthy women who is into people who live in an internet thread), Disney is likely to get more of your time and money than you're comfortable with.

To win $620 in 3 hours at low level poker, you had to catch some good hands against bad players or someone caught a cooler. I've played enough $1-$3 $300 max NL and to clock a $620 profit, you gotta catch. There is no real poker, bluffing. It's catching hands and getting paid. Not trying to be a contrarian, just speaking from my experience in card rooms in Central and South FL

• Like 2

Yeah, you ain't buying many pots. People will call down with top pair, hell, middle pair. It takes really picking something up and finding a quality player to bluff on, then knowing he has nothing to get bluffed on.

Certainly not implying that tilt isnt a good card player, but those games are mostly catch, bet and fade

Oh, and I'm two weeks behind in here (I'll catch up), but should probably note this in the meantime...

I'm a dad. My wife gave birth to our daughter on the 17th. It was quite the ordeal, and it has been an interesting experience, but overall, I'm very pleased. She's beautiful and a wonderful baby.

• Like 5