I Called In Sick Today

Are you joking, Suited?!

I just posted It on the last page!

Mr Fritz has already taken control of their birthday thread!

Why do I have to do everything myself?

Frau, I don't remember if you have an account but if not, you know want to do.

http://www.basketballforum.com/everything-but-basketball/468177-i-called-sick-today-19.html#/forumsite/20474/topics/468177?page=34

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Why happy?

I only ask because nothing but alcohol and LG has made you happy in the last 6 years.

I don't like to see people die, especially over something stolen off the shelf of a ****ing gas station. however, it seemed obvious to me from the get-go that we didn't have the evidence to say the cop's life needs to be ruined (though it probably is anyway). I just want the whole "innocent until proven guilty" system to work regardless of the media circus, rioting, racially charged vitriol, etc. you may think you have the piece of evidence that makes officer douchebag guilty, but if that existed, he'd have been thrown to the wolves. that's honestly as deep as my opinion goes.

• Like 1

I MISSED THIS PLACE SO DAMN MUCH.

AND YOU TOO BOB.

I get this "inside" joke!

• Like 2

My sister-in-law's family hosted thanksgiving. There were like 13 little dogs there and a parrot(?) that is missing all of it's feathers except for the head and the wings that would say "Hello?" and squawk super loud at random times and everytime I jumped out of my seat. I fed all of the dogs turkey when nobody else was around. This is their Thanksgiving, too.

• Like 1

Well hello. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a Happy Thanksgiving.

What'd I miss - anything good?

Not much news out here. I've apparently started to use a dashes instead of an ellipses to try and approximate my manner of speaking, which is pretty exciting. Also I'm engaged to be wed to a human woman.

• Like 4

anyone watch six feet under? I saw the pilot today, wondering where this show could possibly go. probably not watching it all.

I'd recommend watching the first two seasons then the last 10 minutes of the series finale. Save yourself a lot of disappointment but still get the solid payoff of the last scene.

I'd recommend watching the first two seasons then the last 10 minutes of the series finale. Save yourself a lot of disappointment but still get the solid payoff of the last scene.

Neat how you can leave forever and still be right when you return. Also, great to hear your exciting news - most people find their online writing voice pretty quickly but I had faith you'd get there eventually.

• Like 1

Does marriage count as moving up? Also, not to be a dick about it, but it's Dr. Speedz now.

Edit: I'm still not fully there, JLL. I feel like my punctuatory growth is only just beginning.

• Like 1

Well hello. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a Happy Thanksgiving.

What'd I miss - anything good?

Not much news out here. I've apparently started to use a dashes instead of an ellipses to try and approximate my manner of speaking, which is pretty exciting. Also I'm engaged to be wed to a human woman.

You've been gone forever, then the forum was down for two days and you show back up right as it comes back? Dude, you really are a Doctor.

Happy Thanksgiving you hullagins.