I Called In Sick Today

So I turned 30 last week, and I weighed myself on the scale at home.

235 pounds (I'm about 5'6"), and it was really depressing to me. Knowing that I've spent the first 1/4 of my life being such a fat ass. It was a real wake up call to me, and so I took it upon myself to really go after getting in shape. Since Monday I have had a diet consisting of 75% veggies, 15% meat/fish/poultry, and a 10% combination of fruits and nuts. No processed foods and no grains. Down 6 pounds, but I know the first bit of weight I lose is going to be a lot of water weight. I am confident that if I maintain this dietary lifestyle with a combination of exercise that I can get to my goal weight of 160 by my 31st birthday.

After which I plan on writing a self help/inspriational book for all the other fat asses in the world. I think it'll talk about the issues I had being so overweight. How all the kids would pick on me, and try to ti&&ty f&*# me on the playground. It'll be a bestseller, and I'll be one of those rich guys with a six pack.

But seriously, I want to do this for two main reasons

1. Become healthier

2. Look good

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

When did life expectancy increase to 120 years old?

Hi. My name is Tilty and I wear cargo shorts.

You got this SA. The girl is into you. Now you have to keep your brain under control so you can get into her.

well if you pm'd me your address i would've sent you a blue bomb. it's like you want to fail so you can finally starting sucking those sweet, sweet dicks.

anywho, it's amazingly easy to get. found at least one site that has "referring physicians" so they will write the script for the site to send you the meds. you can get all kinds of shit that way if you know what answers to supply for the medical questionnaire. seriously what did degenerates do before the internet?

Just promise to pull out. That always works.

Can't decide what to do with my 4 wheeler. I haven't used it since we moved here but I really like the bike and don't want to get rid of it because....maybe someday I'll use it again. Just pulled it out, washed it, checked all the fluids, aired up the tires and rode it around the block a couple of times and it reminded me how much I like the thing.

Thought about just hanging onto it "just in case". Thought about taking it up to my in laws since they have 70 acres of property and my father in law could use it. Thought about selling it. Just don't know.

if only you were in mississippi.

i never enjoyed quads as much as three wheelers. also prefer the old school standing jet skis over the new fangled water bike thingies. do they still make the standing ones?

I think only pro riders and stunt trick riders use the stand up ones.

I can't say I've ever ridden a quad or a three wheeler. The 3 wheel ATV always seemed super dangerous. Tilt, can I borrow it for a couple of weeks?

My two experiences on wave runners was fun as all get out. Oddly, our close friends have two and we never go out. No urge to use in Central FL lakes. Chock full o gators. I'd feel safer in the ocean, although there are a ton of shark bites up here. Shark bite capital of the world. That's our closest beach. Plus, when the water is like glass, it's fun. I'm too large to be jumping waves in the ocean.

I devised a meal and workout plan that the wife and I are starting Monday. I'm cooking a bunch of healthy food tomorrow, portioning it out and calculating the calories. We will only be eating what I make, fresh fruit and a protein bar here or there. It will be strict and regimented. Also planning on an hour morning workout and 90 minutes in the evening. Should be good. Looking forward to it. I find dieting is easier if you can just grab and go with the food. We shall see. Also gonna keep a food and workout log

• Like 1

asking me to do something you can and have done a bunch of times previously, because you would rather cut out at noon on Friday to go golfing, doesn't go over better if you preface it with "I really couldn't get this done without your expertise." I actually find that more irritating.

• Like 1

asking me to do something you can and have done a bunch of times previously, because you would rather cut out at noon on Friday to go golfing, doesn't go over better if you preface it with "I really couldn't get this done without your expertise." I actually find that more irritating.

i absolutely loathe that kind of false praise. what it says to me is "I don't think you're intelligent or perceptive enough to realize that I'm flattering you. NOW DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!"

• Like 1

Reason #300 I would never make it in the corporate world.

I would just laugh in the face of a boss that told me that, and then follow it up with, "You don't need to lie to me to get me to do your work. I have no problem doing it if you just tell me the truth. Have fun golfing."

Okay. My coworker is talking about her blind date coffee date tomorrow morning. It goes

Coffee

Church

Church school

She's teaching church school for 8 hours--so I asked, "8 hours for church school? Are they retarded?"

• Like 2

if only you were in mississippi.

i never enjoyed quads as much as three wheelers. also prefer the old school standing jet skis over the new fangled water bike thingies. do they still make the standing ones?

Dick.

I never road a 3 wheeler I don't think. The 4 wheeler is really fun. Especially in mud or snow/icy conditions. I never road a stand up jet ski either but road a wave runner a lot. The wave runners were a tun of fun but I wish I had the opportunity to try the stand up kind.

Have any of you water skied? That was fun, as were knee boards.

Okay. My coworker is talking about her blind date coffee date tomorrow morning. It goes

Coffee

Church

Church school

She's teaching church school for 8 hours--so I asked, "8 hours for church school? Are they retarded?"

Really. That sounds like just about the worst way I can think of to spend 8 hours.

Oh yeah, went and played poker (couldn't get anything going and had a small loss) and was looking forward to coming home and reading SA's trip report.

Is no news good news or nah?