I Called In Sick Today

you are a delight. your list of sad things you do attempting to make your place bearable at night was very entertaining.

Lol. Patronizing is a bold choice, Mr. Secondary Market.

(Pinot Noir tonight--I had lunch with a friend and her husband. I had a personal victory and did not react when she announced she had been drinking too much, "You know 3-4 drinks a week.")

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

He was brilliantly delicate with the "what if you're 'extra romantic' with your boyfriend." She said practice makes perfect.

His 'brilliant delicacy' cost him a blowjob.

Women with extreme piercings and/or tattoos go down that road to signal to the world that they're available sexually to most anyone who isn't deformed. While 'delicacy' is a fine tactic for normal civilians, body-mutilators respond best to bluntness that positively acknowledges their attention-seeking mechanism then further validates them, personally, beyond their piercings and tattoos.

"Hi, my name is Jane, I'll be your waitress this evening."

"Hello Jane. Do those rings cause you any problems giving oral?"

(Her, some stupid response that attempts to be coy, you don't even need to pay attention to what she says because it will be inane and you already know you're check-raising)

"Yeah, I hear ya. I'll have the steak. You sure are pretty. And fries with that. I couldn't ever get a piercing like that because, you know. They;re for fags which I'm not unless cocaine is involved or its Bailey Jay. Ever heard of Bailey Jay?..What time you get out of here?"

To put it another way, if your friend had simply asked if her lip rings got in the way of sucking a dick, she would've most likely offered him an opportunity to find out, in whatever roundabout way, if he had first expressed the sort of forthrightness that would've made her comfortable responding in kind. A normal woman would respond completely negative to this but normal women don't have facial piercings. Those who do, do so for a reason.

Disclaimer: If you could see me, you'd think I couldn't lay a homeless broad. I am so disgusting, yet my average is unexpectedly high because women are like poker in the 90's. So few people understand basic strategy but those who do can win at will no matter how bad their game actually is.

• Like 1

I don't know if you should make that joke. I don't think Tilt likes you that much.

On topic: I have 5 limes and no hard alcohol in the house. Should I buy gin or tequila and some Cointreau-ish?

As soon as I started reading strats response I expected that joke. I like strat so it's all good.

I think she's going to go but she wants to wait until the first of the year. She made a pretty compelling case about moving out forcing her to grow up and get responsible. Hard to argue with that.

Finally dropped the truck off at the dealership this morning to find out what's up with the A/C. It's so hard to get stuff like that done when I work Monday thru Friday an hour away and we both need vehicles to get to work. The boss is flying back from Florida today after attending her uncles funeral so I knew I would have the time to deal with it. Plus it's been so hot my wife was about to divorce me if I made her drive it to work today. Supposed to be 105.

Speaking of dead people, My wife's cousin (her Dad's first cousin) and his wife took off to go camping yesterday. Drove 5 hours or so to the RV park they were staying at then he got out of the truck to unhook the trailer and dropped dead. When it's your time, it's your time. Thankfully they were only an hour or so away from where my in-laws live so they were able to get there quickly to be with the wife. Shitty deal.

Was in my sister's wedding this weekend. Drank a ton of booze, golfed and smoked a bunch of weed. Dont smoke often, stuff is strong nowadays. Think it was from British Columbia or somethin. Wherever it's from it knocked me on my butt. Now I need to get this stuff outta my system.

The goddamn a/c isn't working in my office.

Quit now. Go to the beach.

• Like 1

Speaking of dead people, My wife's cousin (her Dad's first cousin) and his wife took off to go camping yesterday. Drove 5 hours or so to the RV park they were staying at then he got out of the truck to unhook the trailer and dropped dead. When it's your time, it's your time. Thankfully they were only an hour or so away from where my in-laws live so they were able to get there quickly to be with the wife. Shitty deal.

A friend of mine unexpectedly OD'd some months back.

I thought she was very good looking.

\

Death is such a huge pain in the ass in every way.

• Like 1

She's definitely very good looking. Or was I guess. Sad.

This guy was around 70, has spent time in the hospital in the past for respiratory problems (not a smoker) and I seem to remember some circulation issues. He did carry around a heck of a beer belly for as long as I knew him (27 years or so) though and I think was diabetic as a result. Wondering if it wasn't an aneurysm the way he just dropped dead.

The verdict is in on the A/C. Bad compressor which is what I was expecting. So, new compressor, 2 new belts, freon and an oil change = $1300.

$1300 is a lot. It's not like I make Shake money over here!

• Like 2

The worst part is the cough. I've always had awful coughs. Even just a normal cold cough sounds/feels like whooping cough. Zero chill in my coughs. And also my chest being congested. Can't walk across my apartment without being winded.

i'm really enjoying RAY DONOVAN these days. entertaining show. not the best but i enjoy it. reminds me of the strong silent type tony soprano was always lamenting the loss of. whatever happened to ray donovan they'll say someday.

it's amazing when you realize something about yourself that you would have noticed right away in another person. like dating this girl, and she likes me and all i can think about still is the girl who didn't give a shit about me. and you realize that what you want isn't to be with someone who is happy, its to be with someone who isn't and make them happy, to be the thing they were missing. to find someone just like yourself, who feels like you do and be what makes them happy because maybe they could do the same for you or maybe just being that for them would be enough to make you happy. and it's an incredibly stupid thing to want but i can't shake the feeling that i'll always want what i know i can't have more than what i can. probably because i'm afraid that if i ever get what i want and i'm still not happy they'll be nowhere left to go. like that fvckin bitch posts a new photo on Facebook and i can't stop looking at because she looks really good and because it should have worked out.

but i'm not gonna mess this up with the new girl because at least now i'm aware of whats going on and can ignore it. i'll let this girl at least experience my premature ejaculation problems and break up with me on her own, as is her right.

also, she's like really petite and the things she is going to do on top of me are gonna be real cool. she gave me a preview saturday night but said i wouldn't respect her if she gave in that early. i was like lady i don't even respect myself, so there's no chance id respect a woman who had sex with me whether its today or next year. i didn't really say that but you can imagine what it'd be like if i did, right?

losing focus here. go big red. love you brvy.

Sadly, my following of the goinsonroundhere is limited these days to reading the last page, shaking my head, slurping a slug of booze, then relaying a bit of nonsense from my own pitiful existance....

BUT.... never fear.... I plan on retiring again in the near future and once again spending huge amounts of time between now and the coffin here once again

Jesus, Im as hammered as a shark circiling marlin perkins.... damn beer anyway. Crown dont count

As many dont care to know, I have a couple bikes. Fat boy cause the terminator rode one. A long, drawn out chopper cause, well.... cause. Back a time I had one of them there "crotch rockets" that proved to be, well, a suicide note on wheels. Outran a cop, did a remarkable power on slide around a blind corner into the oncoming lane of traffic, and shot across the local sonics picnic table area and across a detention pond during a failed burnout attenpt all within the first three days of ownership.....

Even I have a deeply embedded survival instinct so it was traded off shortly after the incident where the wife was ejected from the bitch area during a wheelie attempt in front of a massive biker crowd

Since then Ive putted around on the "normal" widow makers now and again, focusing my inner idiot on four wheeled contraptions....

Until yesterday. Oh my. Ran into a fellow who was toting around a death trap that was.... (sip of crown)..... so goddamn crazy I just have to have one. Five hundred horses. Probably the same amount in pounds. Rear tire as wide as a Zosix. Each and every part of the device was designed and fabricated for the purpose of high performance. Down to the knats ass. Unreal. A good example was the oil pressure gauge. There wasnt one. But for the sake of power/weight ratio there was a single red LED that would illuminate if the pressure dropped below ten psi. Saved a whopping nine ounces of sprung weight

Now just what does this mean to the average human?

Nuthin. Nope, nada. But to someone like yours truly its a real eye opener. Less is more fellers. Simple is the new complex. Ive always been a fan of the "stripped down go fast" stuff, but this bastard has taken it to a whole new range of crazy. Hell, I have a factory car that not only has no power windows but no hand crank as well. Damn thing raises and lowers with a strap. Now Im thinking.... what the hell good is the doors doing?

• Like 1

A friend of mine unexpectedly OD'd some months back.

I thought she was very good looking.

JYGfty4.jpg\

Death is such a huge pain in the ass in every way.

Sorry Scram. That sucks.

it's amazing when you realize something about yourself that you would have noticed right away in another person. like dating this girl, and she likes me and all i can think about still is the girl who didn't give a shit about me. and you realize that what you want isn't to be with someone who is happy, its to be with someone who isn't and make them happy, to be the thing they were missing. to find someone just like yourself, who feels like you do and be what makes them happy because maybe they could do the same for you or maybe just being that for them would be enough to make you happy. and it's an incredibly stupid thing to want but i can't shake the feeling that i'll always want what i know i can't have more than what i can. probably because i'm afraid that if i ever get what i want and i'm still not happy they'll be nowhere left to go. like that fvckin bitch posts a new photo on Facebook and i can't stop looking at because she looks really good and because it should have worked out.

but i'm not gonna mess this up with the new girl because at least now i'm aware of whats going on and can ignore it. i'll let this girl at least experience my premature ejaculation problems and break up with me on her own, as is her right.

also, she's like really petite and the things she is going to do on top of me are gonna be real cool. she gave me a preview saturday night but said i wouldn't respect her if she gave in that early. i was like lady i don't even respect myself, so there's no chance id respect a woman who had sex with me whether its today or next year. i didn't really say that but you can imagine what it'd be like if i did, right?

losing focus here. go big red. love you brvy.

I appreciated the Farley reference.