Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Normally I would Agree, but this shoe is the exception. I'm in the market for new dress shoes anyways though. Slip ons are so much more comfortable, but a nice wing tip just screams professional white man.

There is no exception. Especially for slip-ons masquerading as dress shoes. If you can't be bothered to tie your shoes either get a proper pair of loafers or go manage a Kinkos.

I'm personally a fan of Allen Edmonds for dress shoes because they're high quality and made in the good 'ole U-S-of-A.

• Like 1

I've never understood boots. I don't want a heavy shoe, I want a light shoe so I can walk free and easy.

For me, it's ankle support. My ankles roll easily. When I wear athletic shoes, I have to wear ankle braces these days. You can find dressy looking boots, that aren't heavy also, like this allen edmonds boot I've had my eye on

AEDalton2.jpg

• Like 1

I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't understand.

F'ucker.

I know if I did it I probably wouldn't regret it but I just can't pull the trigger on $400 dress shoes.

God damned A/C isn't working again even after they came this morning and replaced the fan and blades. Doing the same damned thing as before, compressor runs but the fan overheats (I assume since it's hot as hell when I put my hand on it) and then shuts off. And it's supposed to be over 100 for the next week.

Guy is supposed to come by this evening to take a look but I'm getting pissed about it now. Tired of walking into an 86 degree house at the end of the day.

My plain white shirt and blue suit got ruined at the wedding two weeks ago.

Thinking about going light gray slacks, a white/light gray gingham shirt, and a blue blazer with a pink tie for the wedding this weekend.

Thoughts? My only other suit is black and I'm not about to wear that and I don't want to look like I'm going to a 7th grade mixer with just a shirt and tie.

What kind of blue? If it's navy, please consider wearing the above described, with an orange pocket square or flower. Clash it with the pink tie, harmonize it with all the light grey, like a goddamn boss.

Have the 10 thread participants finally swung the conversation back around to footwear? I don't care about men's footwear, I have been waiting for the "what cable speed and how much should I pay" conversation, followed by the "roku, tivo, cable box" conundrum.

I have high speed internet only, with those cackholes Time Warmer. Currently, I have the 15 mbps download, 1 mbps upload plan. It's not fast enough--I'm bounced out of my Netflix and my Apple TV trailer channel regularly. I'm paying roughly $60/month for the privilege of being dissatisfied.

I have an HD tivo for $15/month. I keep waiting for it to die, and then I won't replace it--maybe just live with Netflix alone? I want all the technology and not pay for any of it.

• Like 1