Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I haven't had a non-craft beer in like 4 years and I still think ocho sounded like a beer snob faggot the past couple of pages.

had a dogfish 61 minute saturday night. it was not good. don't think I've ever had a dogfishhead that I liked actually. probably going out again tonight and will look for a midas touch to try but I'm not optimistic.

• Like 1

I don't mind their 90 minute Dogfish but that's probably because it reminds me of those hot, kissing nurses from about 5 years ago from The Yardhouse. That's what they drank and turned me on...to

I always assumed gin tasted like paint thinner.

A friend got married Saturday and I'm just seeing some pics on Facebook. This dudes parents are very rich. Dentist in Chicago rich. She's from Wisconsin. Both very very white. This motherfvcker went barefoot and wore a sherwani while his wife wore a traditional white gown. White people are the goddamn worst. So glad I didn't mess up my vacation to attend.

• Like 1

Anyone else have to look up sherwani? Is he of Indian descent? I think it could be badass, it could work. Not the barefoot part though

I also can't believe you missed a wedding

• Like 1

A friend got married Saturday and I'm just seeing some pics on Facebook. This dudes parents are very rich. Dentist in Chicago rich. She's from Wisconsin. Both very very white. This motherfvcker went barefoot and wore a sherwani while his wife wore a traditional white gown. White people are the goddamn worst. So glad I didn't mess up my vacation to attend.

Anyone else have to look up sherwani? Is he of Indian descent? I think if it was badass, it could work. Not the barefoot part though

I also can't believe you missed a wedding

Don't worry, I was invited to another wedding this weekend. And another friend got engaged and I assume I'll be invited to that one as well.

Napa knows so many people and they all are getting married, and on top of that, they all have big weddings and invite everyone they know.

I guess people in their mid 20s get married a lot.

Suited has been to one wedding in 3 years

hey napa I think it's oskar blues that makes a light pilsner called mama's little yellow pils or something like that. very light and summery. drink that. plus you'll look hip as balls.

Two actually and I was a "date" at both so no invitations.

I think you might be the lucky one in this scenario. Wedding can be such an obligation, then you gotta bring a gift, usually a hundred bucks and up and if you don't know a ton of people, it can be a drag, unless you just get plowed. Then you need a hotel or can, more money

Although if you were the date, the gift is her problem. Good work

I did not pitch in for either gift, that is correct.

Next wedding I go to will likely be in Chicago. My best friend from law school lives there now. He's probably the only person I know I would travel out of town for his wedding.

Gin gin gin. I love it. I have been drinking Hendricks for years, with the occasional Citadelle.

For those evenings when you'd like your significant others to get drunk, I recommend the Southside. It's gin, simple syrup, lime, soda water, and mint. It' has similar flavor profile to mojito, but less assy because rum is terrible.

I've been steering myself to drinks with mescal, and/or drinks with a little jalapeño. In the heat the spiciness is delicious.

We can all agree that Tony Stewart straight murdered that other driver, correct?

That's a pretty good way to murder someone. You can just claim he was standing in the road and you couldn't avoid him. The problem for Tony, as it is for most murderers, is the video. It looks and feels like he absolutely swerves right into him. If I was the other drivers family, the civil suit would already be filed.

Not really. The car jerks to the right when it hits him. I seriously doubt he tried to run him over. That you think he would actually murder him speaks volumes. Do you also believe it rained for 40 days and one guy gathered every living species on the planet and put them on a boat? Do you believe someone lived in the belly of a whale?

• Like 1

We had a girl get a dart stuck in her leg while playing beer darts. I was the one who pulled it out of her leg That's probably why security confiscated one of our beer darts earlier in the day. Don't worry...she's fine. She's had a tetanus shot recently and there was hardly any blood. Our nurse compatriot signed off on it.

We went and floated a river one afternoon. Just a lot of fun hanging out with friends and meeting like minded people.

Concerts were all great. That Brad Paisley sure can shred. Zac Brown Band was ungodly fun. Really enjoyed The Band Perry and Travis Tritt.

I've seen Brad Paisley before, the guy is crazy good on the guitar. I would love to see Zac Brown, one of my favorites and I would love to poke the blond in The Band Perry. Can't remember her name at the moment.

I'm probably the most like frau here, and I'm certain we would have a great weekend if she were ever to invite me. for example, I'm very transparent about how little I make. it's a perfect match.

Scroll up to see the qualification for "great". That's a lot of pressure you don't need.

Was this a f'uck you to his parents or WTH? No idea why a white dude would wear that. Also no idea why the bride didn't put an end to that foolishness from the get go.

Napa knows so many people and they all are getting married, and on top of that, they all have big weddings and invite everyone they know.

I guess people in their mid 20s get married a lot.

Suited has been to one wedding in 3 years

Funny thing is I just heard a story on the radio the other day that said that 20 and 30 year olds are getting married far less often than previous generations. Must be a mid west thing to stick to tradition?

Not really. The car jerks to the right when it hits him. I seriously doubt he tried to run him over. That you think he would actually murder him speaks volumes. Do you also believe it rained for 40 days and one guy gathered every living species on the planet and put them on a boat? Do you believe someone lived in the belly of a whale?

I saw the video too. Some are saying that Tony gunned the car just as he approached which will (apparently) make the tail slide out on a sprint car. My guess is that he was trying to get close to the other driver to scare him a bit but no way he intentionally hit him, let alone intentionally killed him.

Oh yeah....just last night I saw a preview for a movie called Noah. I'm sure brv already has his tickets purchased.

Napa's weekend, to me, sounds like a prison camp.

Holy crap this really hit me as funny. I can't stop laughing.

Ron. Seriously. What the hell, Dude.

Tilt, Noah was in theaters months ago. I think it's already out on DVD.

• Like 1

There are two things I cannot drink, and I think it's because they are the first alcohols I ever had and I thought they were gross and they made me sick

1. Gin - any kind. I have tried over the years. The minute I get that gin taste it makes me want to vomit.

2. Red Tail Ale - First beer I ever had that wasn't a Budweiser. It's actually probably pretty good beer, but the smell instantly makes me noxious.

1363080227255.jpg

Brvy, I'm just saying that you are seeing things that aren't there. I agree with tilt that at worst, he wanted to buzz him. Kid was stupid for wanting to get in the face of a speeding car. If you have beef, go to his garage after the race and punch him.

You know how you tell a dummy to go play in traffic. Well, that was it.

• Like 1

I'm in agreement that the kid was stupid, but I've seen Tony Stewart do the exact same thing in (the highlights of) a NASCAR race, and no one swerved to run him over.

I've seen Brad Paisley before, the guy is crazy good on the guitar. I would love to see Zac Brown, one of my favorites and I would love to poke the blond in The Band Perry. Can't remember her name at the moment.

Was this a f'uck you to his parents or WTH? No idea why a white dude would wear that. Also no idea why the bride didn't put an end to that foolishness from the get go.

Funny thing is I just heard a story on the radio the other day that said that 20 and 30 year olds are getting married far less often than previous generations. Must be a mid west thing to stick to tradition?

This was like the 4th or 5th time I've seen Brad. Dude is just soo good on the guitar.

Kimberly and you stay the hell away from her because she is all mine.

I don't know man, this is just what happens when you give little shits everything they want or could ever need in life with no effort, I guess. He's always posting super liberal stuff on Facebook and talking about how awful GMO's are and everything. He's awful.

You have to keep in mind most of my friends are from the frat and their family's are pretty well off and super conservative.

• Like 1