I Called In Sick Today

I've had that one. 6 beers on a Sunday, nice

Does your wife really bitch at you over a few beers? And she thinks 6 is a lot? She'd hate me. I thank brvy every day that I have never had a wife that complains at me.

Depends. I think it's the frequency vs. the quantity. Plus she knows that beer is one of the main reasons I am not thin. I get the same or more shit for eating chips. Like if I'm on my 5th night of the week, I'm gonna get some shit.

Floating down the river drinking beer is one of the best things ever. The only things about naps weekend that I wouldn't like is the shitty beer (I could control that) and the country music. The rest sounds awesome.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Depends. I think it's the frequency vs. the quantity. Plus she knows that beer is one of the main reasons I am not thin. I get the same or more shit for eating chips. Like if I'm on my 5th night of the week, I'm gonna get some shit.

Floating down the river drinking beer is one of the best things ever. The only things about naps weekend that I wouldn't like is the shitty beer (I could control that) and the country music. The rest sounds awesome.

So she only likes you thin and sober. FUN

So she only likes you thin and sober. FUN

Nah, she likes me fun and thin. Sober only if I'm being an ass.

Thera, I have actually tried a ton of new beers recently and keep forgetting to update that app you turned me on to. Can't even remember the name of it.

My new current favorite, Monkey Knife Fight Pal Ale.

You guys need to start drinking gin (or vodka, if you're a pussy) and sodas. You can mix your own all day long and if you don't want to get too drunk just don't put too much gin in. Added bonus is that they're practically low-cal and all you need to worry about is the salt from the soda, plus you stay hydrated all day and don't get hung-over.

FWIW, I can't even drink most domestics now. I find them putrid. I can sorta drink a budweiser or occasional bud light. Coors I can't even touch.

The only domestic that I can drink without making my lips pucker is Miller High Life. It's by no means good, but it is not awful.

CFA gives you more options, but probably not going to do a lot inside of your current role. I mean, your firm will like it and promote it, but it's probably not worth it if you choose to stay there or with your current path. CFP is pretty much only an advisor role. I can't see what usefulness it has outside of that. I also think it's some fancy letters that don't do much for you unless you are trying to be hired as a salaried planner. Like a notch above a para-planner. Or you use it as a marketing gimmick.

CFA seems like such an obvious answer I don't know what you're even debating.

My new title is "financial analyst". Feels a lot more impressive when I tell people what I do than "staff accountant".

• Like 1

You guys need to start drinking gin (or vodka, if you're a pussy) and sodas. You can mix your own all day long and if you don't want to get too drunk just don't put too much gin in. Added bonus is that they're practically low-cal and all you need to worry about is the salt from the soda, plus you stay hydrated all day and don't get hung-over.

Gin and sodas are my partner's drink of choice. It now occurs to me that this is probably a misguided health concern rather than pure taste.

I hate that I love Bar Rescue. Really need to go to bed but want to watch the rest of this episode. It also sucked me into watching gym rescue and they showed next weeks promo where they do a woman's only gym that looked dramatic and so I set the DVR.

the CFA is an awful exam and the CFP, judging by the people at my firm who have it, is a joke. one has to obtain a professional designation like that within a certain number of years and I would rather not have that stress added to the exam itself.

I am being taken off of the paraplanner role to some extent next month. supposedly.

Gin and sodas are my partner's drink of choice. It now occurs to me that this is probably a misguided health concern rather than pure taste.

They are also the best summer drink of all time because they're so refreshing, and since she is clearly a woman of discerning taste and chooses to drink Tanqueray and soda rather than some over-hyped blue-bottled shit, or heaven forbid, well gin, they taste great too.

They are also the best summer drink of all time because they're so refreshing, and since she is clearly a woman of discerning taste and chooses to drink Tanqueray and soda rather than some over-hyped blue-bottled shit, or heaven forbid, well gin, they taste great too.

If she has any taste or culture, she'll drink Hendricks with a slice of Cucumber. Bombay is overhyped, Hendricks is not.

hendricks_gin.jpg

We are a Hendricks household, with an assist from McGee. Converted over from Tangueray. I'll still buy Tang, situationally.

The non-gender specific parent of my abortions doesn't drink well liquor. I don't even buy well liquor for bums.

Edit: I once bought a bottle of New Amsterdam. It was like liter fluid mixed with juniper air freshener.