• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I feel like this thread has really jumped the shark over the past week or so.

I'm too scared to buy one because it's hard enough to date as a single dad and I don't want to end up falling in love with my flip hole and dying alone.

You won't die alone. I'm sure your child will come around to condescend to you while troubleshooting your computer problems, your example.

Hey, Cobalt, if you are still interested in a toy to enjoy with your wife, this one has proven popular:

http://www.pinkcherry.com/entice-emma-vibrating-remote-****-ring-in-purple.

Cockrings are fun, and make your orgasms feel king of weird and cool.

Edit: FCP doesn't like the word "****."

Yes, I'm watching Tombstone now. And in about two hours I'll be googling which guns Doc Holliday used and trying to find reasonable replicas.

The ole six shooters. Remove the trigger guards for faster drawing.

Napa, in love with your flip hole, how lewd.

Napa, got him a flip hole. He'll be as big as San Francisco in no time, and just as sophisticated. Sklansky and Shake, a pair of fellow sophisticates.

Shake, love the suited slam. Delayed validation.

• Like 1

Ronnie, what an ugly thing to say...does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, Ronnie, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Oh, Tilty, I forgot you were there. You may go now.

• Like 3

Gf gave me a cockring but I haven't used it yet. I'm kinda worried it'll tangle in a random/stray hair I missed trimming tilty.

You've named your penis Tilty?

I'm sure I've mentioned it but I've watched Tombstone no less than 200 times. During my Circuit City days, we had it on laser disc (2 discs actually) playing on repeat on the 80" projection tv in front of my section for about a year straight. I used to know every single word, eye twitch and movement. That and a dollar gets you a soda

I'm sure I've mentioned it but I've watched Tombstone no less than 200 times. During my Circuit City days, we had it on laser disc (2 discs actually) playing on repeat on the 80" projection tv in front of my section for about a year straight. I used to know every single word, eye twitch and movement. That and a dollar gets you a soda

• Like 1

I have never seen Wyatt Earp...is it worth watching? I just love Tombstone so much I'd hate for it to be tangentially ruined because I watched an inferior movie.

yes it's worth it. but i would allow a decent interval between tombstone and view wyatt earp.

as ronald suggested it is a more serious piece. less about being entertaining but more an examination of the myth and legend that surrounds the historical figure.

Sklansky. I can't express to you how much I felt ripped off when I saw the Smart Tech scenes in 40YOV. I worked at CC from 93-98 and it was similar. We even had a foul mouthed old Indian guy named Raj, I shit you not. I used to call him a "son of a motherless goat".

• Like 2