I Called In Sick Today

I don't need access to itunes. I have google play, which syncs with itunes automatically. I have an appleTV at work, and i would never even consider replacing my chromecast with one.

What about it do you like so much more, though? It's great, and one of the best value bits of kit I could name (I pressure people to buy them frequently), but I honestly can't think of what would be superior about it. It's a cool, cheaper way to do a few of the same things, basically.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What about it do you like so much more, though? It's great, and one of the best value bits of kit I could name (I pressure people to buy them frequently), but I honestly can't think of what would be superior about it. It's a cool, cheaper way to do a few of the same things, basically.

I agree with everything in this post. They are exactly the same except for:

35 vs 100

Winners dont flush money down the toilet. They save it so they can spend it on whores.

• Like 1

If you want to use WD-40 for long term joint and engine lubrication and not a silicone spray be my guest, but it's ****ing idiotic. Using WD-40 for lubrication purposes is lazy. If you use a real lubricant, and not a penetrating oil, you'll never have to do it twice.

Now you are twisting his words. No one is using it as an engine lubricant, just for penetrative sex with inanimate Japanese love cylinders.

• Like 3

I agree with everything in this post. They are exactly the same except for:

35 vs 100

Winners dont flush money down the toilet.

A) Winners flush money all the time. Take a look around the race track. The guy handing out hundos probably didn't get them from the welfare line.

B) Apple TV streams from more services, and is a better piece of standalone hardware, with its own remote and whatnot. It probably works better with Apple devices than other stuff and has more value to Apple people, but either way, it would be well worth it.

this shows a basic misunderstanding of what winners do

Man, you even quoted it, but still missed it.

A) Winners flush money all the time. Take a look around the race track. The guy handing out hundos probably didn't get them from the welfare line.

B) Apple TV streams from more services, and is a better piece of standalone hardware, with its own remote and whatnot. It probably works better with Apple devices than other stuff and has more value to Apple people, but either way, it would be well worth it.

I use my Chromecast with my iPhone constantly. Works perfectly.

why the hell am i getting targeted ads for "want a girlfriend 50+?"

jeez, one* google searches for "granny gets a dp" and you're labeled as some kind of gilf chaser....so unfair.

*one:200, tomato:tomato

• Like 1

Have you recently watched the new trailer for Dumb & Dumber 2? That might have caused it.

Also, I'm pretty surprised at how thoroughly the Heat are being dismantled in this series. This sucker is over.

• Like 2

No, you missed it. Winners don't need to save up whore money

Everyone can use some extra whore money.

• Like 1

Now you are twisting his words. No one is using it as an engine lubricant, just for penetrative sex with inanimate Japanese love cylinders.

I got a good laugh out of this. Well played sir.

Didn't you make the orignal post in the afternoon, *******?

I'M ON VACATION!

"Hello good sir. I would like to purchase your...... third best tablet, please. Kindly direct me to your mediocre aisle."

Apple stores have mediocre aisles too?

Man, you even quoted it, but still missed it.

He's having a hard time with reading comprehension lately.

Disagree.

It does everything we need it to do. You just have to install Google services in the backdoor, and then it opens it up to the android apps.

It will be light years better in a few years when developers are making apps for Amazon.

That being said, watching Amazon Prime Video, and as of today, Amazon Prime Music, is super slick.

I love that you can watch video in IMDB mode, and have the actor's name pop up whenever they come on screen. It's great for movies you've seen before, especially for minor characters, like bartenders or whatever.

No, it's awful. You shouldn't have to do extra stuff to get it to work. The browser is terrible, it's super slow. Feels like I am on a 56K modem. Most websites don't load correctly. The entire machine crawls. I've had to replace it 3 times, good thing Amazon has good customer support. First 2 just stopped working. They admitted that it happens and returned them both with no complaints at all.

If I could get my money back I would. Good news is apparently it's fine for playing mine craft.

• Like 1

We've had no issues with ours at all. (No idea if I makes a difference, but we have the 8.9 HDX) It's fast, and I was already expecting apps to be a problem, so I didn't mind having to force load google services. It's just a year or two early for the common man to enjoy. It will get much much better as time goes by.

The new dress code says shorts when worn as part of a suit are acceptable. Kinda want to buy a suit and have the pants made into shorts to wear occasionally. Not as some sort of protest. Just because it'd be funny.

• Like 1